Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bruh

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Hey splicho,

This is based on my client, he wanted something similar to that, so i as a designer should make something close to his taste

Otherwise i’ll design a unique logo for him, plus it is not a copy/paste, it’s just the font and the name look close to each other. Imagine different font but as my client requested i have to make

Ty
    Is it also the same company? If it is, then yes it's still okay ( Lacking creativity, but if the client wanted it okay )
    If it's not... it's too much a like.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    Is it also the same company? If it is, then yes it's still okay ( Lacking creativity, but if the client wanted it okay )
    Still its somewhat a copy paste for me. To be honest, I also had a few customers already who wanted things similar to somewhat they showed me. Me, for my taste, don't want to copy paste other peoples work. So I try to design something which is much better than what he requested. So you pretty much convince him to buy my shit, since it's more unique at the end of the day.

I hope he gets what I am trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    It's not the same company but they produce the same thing, when my client show me something and tells me i want something like this with the same font and elements, i will just get the idea of what he wants. When you look at both logo's the first thing YOU must see is that they both are completely different styles, they got the same element and close font but they aren't the same style. Compare both logo's and have a deep look and you will find out they are totally different.

Let's suppose i changed the font style, will it remain similar? OFC no, but when my client want a script style font it will look similar. Plus i went to his store and i saw how his interior looks like and i've done something similar to his interior design.

When it comes to what any clients like, you should get motivated from his EXAMPLE that he showed, I tried to not copy the exactly style but i somehow copied his ELEMENTS as the company produces the same thing. GETTING motivated is not wrong as a GRAPHIC DESIGNER but copying %100 is wrong.

Let's say the logo is : https://prnt.sc/u37cxw and my customer liked it so much with all of it's details.
    and i've done something that he liked and i made something like this https://prnt.sc/u37d86

they both look similar but they are not the same!

My client liked the logo i made, i got my money and it's now officially his logo.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    cool thx