Welcome to AC Web.

Selling 4.3.4 Source

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    After years of developing, I decided to sell my 4.3.4 Cataclysm Source.

Why my source?

ACTUAL working content. (quest areas, game events etc.)
    Working dungeons and raids.
    Working classes.
    Working creature movement behavior.
    Working Line of Sight in pvp and pve.

I am also running a 50€ discount until the end of this week, so if you are interested, feel free to contact me on ac-web or discord Damieninabox#6653 if you want more infos or have any questions.
    Last edited by Daminator; 07-09-2020 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Reselling

There is a very large Brazilian community asking me for a 4.3.4 wow server, I am testing several free sources, is it worth it to spend $$$?

For me it is enough:
    - Pvp 90-100%
    - Raids: Soul of the Dragon, Lands of Fire, Bastion of Twilight, Fortress of Baradin
    - All battlegrounds working
    - The entire operation of the arena

It is never worth to spend money on emulators LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    Indeed. Too many risks if u ask me. Either u sit there with a server no one plays on or unlucky u get taken down by Blizz. And its just a emulator

Or you get as huge as Warmane/Circle/Apollo/pandawow etc etc and earn money by doing basically nothing.

But I am glad to see the Ac-Web community going nuts about everything (as always).

my intention would not even be a great server, in my opinion it is something personal, a dream, it would not allow me to compete with a blizzard ...... I also do not understand why a blizzard is allowing these servers mentioned above even in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by MichellBorsari View Post
    my intention would not even be a great server, in my opinion it is something personal, a dream, it would not allow me to compete with a blizzard ...... I also do not understand why a blizzard is allowing these servers mentioned above even in 2020.
    Free marketing. Blizzard doesn't care much about old patch i bet

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun to see how many of the people replying to this thread actually know what you're doing.

It would be better if you add a video to your post.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It's just about introducing and telling people what I have to offer, so if someone is interested, they can hit me up on Discord or the forum.
    cheers mate