Welcome to AC Web.

Beginner CMS Website

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello AC-WEB!

My name is Lucas and i知 a Student from Sweden.
    I am currently trying to setup a WoW 3.3.5a server because I thought it would be a fun project and up til this point it has been. My next step in this project is starting up a website with register page. I downloaded Azer Cms (cred to the owner, great work!) but I知 completely new to website programing and doesnt have a single clue where to start. I致e been searching all over Google with no luck. Perhaps i知 searching the wrong keywords?

Back to the point, what I am asking is what is the next step to get this cms up and running?

I thank you all for taking your time reading this. All answers and appreciated.
    And sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Best regards,
    Lucas, Stormcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcraft View Post
    Hello AC-WEB!

My name is Lucas and i知 a Student from Sweden.
    I am currently trying to setup a WoW 3.3.5a server because I thought it would be a fun project and up til this point it has been. My next step in this project is starting up a website with register page. I downloaded Azer Cms (cred to the owner, great work!) but I知 completely new to website programing and doesnt have a single clue where to start. I致e been searching all over Google with no luck. Perhaps i知 searching the wrong keywords?

Back to the point, what I am asking is what is the next step to get this cms up and running?

Best regards,
    Lucas, Stormcraft
    Hallo Lucas,

After reading you're thread i just wanted to tell you that runing server is big responsibility. It requires plenty of skill to actually achieve anything. My suggestion is drop it down, as in wow community you wont have big success regardless to already seen content + on top of all that if still wanna continue, my suggestion is to start learning majority of php and how it works! As if you dont understand. How to connect database and website, you will end nowhere.. however you could write you're self in google something like "Azer Cms 3.3.5a how to setup website" pretty sure it would popup plenty of tuts on how to make it, but sometimes its easier to write. However dont go that way, or you'll end asking and at the end will end ending you're project as quick as you can imagine. Be unique and dont ask simple questions.

Best Regards,
    Rouslan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouslan View Post
    Hallo Lucas,

After reading you're thread i just wanted to tell you that runing server is big responsibility. It requires plenty of skill to actually achieve anything. My suggestion is drop it down, as in wow community you wont have big success regardless to already seen content + on top of all that if still wanna continue, my suggestion is to start learning majority of php and how it works! As if you dont understand. How to connect database and website, you will end nowhere.. however you could write you're self in google something like "Azer Cms 3.3.5a how to setup website" pretty sure it would popup plenty of tuts on how to make it, but sometimes its easier to write. However dont go that way, or you'll end asking and at the end will end ending you're project as quick as you can imagine. Be unique and dont ask simple questions.

Best Regards,
    Rouslan.
    I understand your point and thank you for your answer. Alltough, my goal is not to ”achive” anything. It’s simply because i’m bored and want to learn in my freetime. You always gotta start somewhere? I guess this was not the place to ask this kind of questions. I will continue to lookup what I was searching for and hope to succed. If anyone else understands what i’m looking for, feel free to answer without spitting in my face.

Almost my best regards,
    Lucas, Stormcraft

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcraft View Post
    Hello AC-WEB!

My name is Lucas and i’m a Student from Sweden.
    I am currently trying to setup a WoW 3.3.5a server because I thought it would be a fun project and up til this point it has been. My next step in this project is starting up a website with register page. I downloaded Azer Cms (cred to the owner, great work!) but I’m completely new to website programing and doesnt have a single clue where to start. I’ve been searching all over Google with no luck. Perhaps i’m searching the wrong keywords?

Best regards,
    Lucas, Stormcraft
    The next step would be to install the website. First of all you will need an apache server. You can download xampp it comes with an apache server. Then you should add the website in htdocs folder in xampp. When you first download xampp there will be some stuff in htdocs already but just delete all that crap. its not needed and replace it with azercms. Then you should be able to write 127.0.0.1 in the address bar in the browser. and you need to install the cms. I'f im not mistaken the install folder is called install . Just check in azercms if there is a folder called install, if there is then go to http://127.0.0.1/install. This will require that your apache server is running tho. So before trying this start xampp control panel and start apache from there. If you are running skype then close skype otherwise it wont start since by default its running on same port (port 80). So anyway, once you are on the install panel you need to write some information such as database host, database username, database password and most likely the port used for database. Im guessing you use the default port which is 3306. and there may be some other information that you need to fill in aswell. try to fill in as much as you can and if you get stuck come back here and show where you got stuck. Send a screenshot or something.

Or you can PM me, i'm from sweden aswell so you can write in swedish in PM

Thank you. Im just started Classic but when I get back to the project I will do that. Tack s mycket!
    Lucas

Thanks for the information because I am also trying to setup a WoW 3.3.5a server.
    Last edited by HenryPGuinn; 04-15-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Hello, I have started learning about the WoW 3.3.5a server because I want to make a website on this server for my client but I don't know much yet about this as I am a college student. So thanks for this topic! When I have study tasks in which I do not have a clue what to do, I prefer to take help from a cheap research paper service https://studyclerk.com/research-paper-writing because I trust them and also they have good reviews which were given by students and I have also given a review on their website about their service. So it is good that nowadays we can share and delegate opinions and tasks.
    Last edited by NormaRNagy; 04-19-2021 at 05:23 AM.

azer-cms.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I am very late with this lol but the official tut is back online. https://azer-cms.com/?page=topic&id=7&t=528