Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZone View Post
    Hey Friend Frayre any news about the updates? Did you manage to have some time for us?
    Big Hugs to all and stay tunned
    It's Compiled and ready to go. just did not have the time to upload and post the links when i did. i should have that done Tuesday / Wednesday
    Last edited by Frayre; 02-19-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frayre View Post
    It's Compiled and ready to go. just did not have the time to upload and post the links when i did. i should have that done Tuesday / Wednesday
    Great news. Can’t wait for the new release

Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack

February 12th 2019 Release

I Apologize for the delay however with the recent Snow day on the 12th. i was able to get an update put together. There is an update for the character databases that will need to be applied if you wish to transfer your characters over. all fixes submitted before the 12th are included with this version you can see them at https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini.../commits/3.3.5

I have discontinued the MySQL 5.5.9 version as it has been depreciated by Trinity Core.
    Further information can be found at https://www.trinitycore.org/

I have Included a 64 bit 4.3.4 (Cataclysm) version of the repack. Further information can be found at https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434 I have included a Client if anyone needs it. Also at this time the account creation webpage does not work. If anyone is a web expert you're welcome to have a look.

Enjoy!

3.3.5a Wrath Of The Litch King

Server Files

3.3.5a February-12-2019 (x64) MySQL 5.6.rar
    3.3.5a February-12-2019 (x86) MySQL 5.6.rar

Map Files

DBC.rar
    Maps.rar
    MMaps.rar
    Vmaps.rar

4.3.4 Cataclysm

Server Files

4.3.4 February-12-2019 (x64) MySQL 5.6.rar

Map Files

DBC.rar
    Maps.rar
    MMaps.rar
    Vmaps.rar

4.3.4 Cataclysm Game Client

Download all 3 Files to the same location. Extract the first file the extraction process will automatically continue extracting the next 2 files Completing the client. you will also need to change the realmlist to 127.0.0.1 or wherever your server exists.

Cataclysm.Part1.rar
    Cataclysm.Part2.rar
    Cataclysm.Part3.rar
    Last edited by Frayre; 03-02-2019 at 04:01 AM.

thank you very much.

Thank you once again friend Frayre
    Lets see if the 5.6 version will work with my old database...if not im dead lolol
    Big Hugs to all

Thank you

How do you transfer characters from one db to another? easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlykiwi View Post
    How do you transfer characters from one db to another? easily?
    If the database is 1:1, you can just export the rows and import it to the new database.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallor View Post
    If the database is 1:1, you can just export the rows and import it to the new database.
    thanks i ended up copying the data folder from my old database as it was the same version 5.6.43

Friend Frayre there is a major problem with the maps...everthing went ok on the update but when i started the worldserver i get millions of MMaps errors saying that the maps must be made with version 8 and not version 7...can you help me out with this??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeadZone View Post
    Friend Frayre there is a major problem with the maps...everthing went ok on the update but when i started the worldserver i get millions of MMaps errors saying that the maps must be made with version 8 and not version 7...can you help me out with this??
    Thanks
    did you use the old mmaps files? because i had issues with mine saying they needed to be 1.9 and not 1.8 so i had to extract all the maps again... this seems to happen on newly compiled trinitycore.

Same issue here with 8 not 7 and i downloaded everything fresh from the links given.

Frayre when you can please post the new versions...i don't know if it is only MMaps or you must make all of them...it takes like more than 4 minutes for worldserver to start and it consumes so much CPU and memory because of the errors...you can play but the errors are messing all the way
    Big Hugs

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    i will check it out this afternoon i may have mixed up the folders when uploading. Are you downloading the 4.3.4 or the 3.3.5a server? if the 3.3.5a was it 32 or 64 bit?
    Last edited by Frayre; 02-28-2019 at 06:08 PM.