Welcome to AC Web.

character transfer from repack

hi ac-web community i have old version of repack ( Sunwell Core i80 repack with CFBG.)
    but in last repack is called (Sunwell Core i80 repack with CFBG)3.6v new one
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...pack-with-CFBG

how i can tarnsfer my accounts and characters to the new repack

and how i do it some explain please.

Attempts to transfer character.

If you have the old repack. You should be able to search up "Account"

Inside you should find 2 folders. One called Admin and the other "saved variables"

Admin is you account But the "saved variables" are your characters and their info.

So the only logical thing i can suggest is copying saved variables from your old account folder, to the new repacks account folder.

Hope this works, best regard.

Quote Originally Posted by meshaalnet View Post
    hi ac-web community i have old version of repack ( Sunwell Core i80 repack with CFBG.)
    but in last repack is called (Sunwell Core i80 repack with CFBG)3.6v new one
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...pack-with-CFBG

how i can tarnsfer my accounts and characters to the new repack

and how i do it some explain please.
    I have just done either dumps of each database and executed them on the new ones. I have done backups and restored backups. I have done pdumps and loaded them on the new database. all should do the trick. I have been doing one of the three sense 2011. If the structures are the same the fastest way is executing the dumps or just restoring a backup. I have not lost an account or character doing this.

Kind Regards,
    Bigfoot
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 08-05-2019 at 05:55 PM.