Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: DNS Server?

Never look back

DNS Server?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm looking for a good domain for my server, but i can't seem to find any good DNS host, any suggestions? pls

You mean free DNS ?

I use Google Domains for my domain / DNS,
    and SiteGround for the hosting.

Never had any problems. 10/10

I have bought all my domains in the past 5 years from namecheap, I normally run all my domains through cloudflare back to a web host I also have with namecheap.

By DNS host you're referring to a domain registrar. There are hundreds of them now of days and a good portion compete for the best price so it's not hard to find a good deal.

https://www.1and1.com/ (Offers first year for only $0.99)
    http://www.domains.com/ (12.00 per year)
    https://www.enom.com/ (15.00 per year)

I look for more than just best price for registars. Support is a pretty important aspect if you're thinking long term as issues can occur down the road. I was with 1and1 for years until my information was hijacked and the dirty bastards changed my DNS setting and my attempt to contact 1and1 was to no avail as their support is not opened during weekends and this occured on a late friday after hours so I had to wait almost 3 days to fix this issue causing downtime throughout my entire network.

I now use ENOM because that extra $5.00 a year is well worth the 24/7 support.

contact me for graphics

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    I have bought all my domains in the past 5 years from namecheap, I normally run all my domains through cloudflare back to a web host I also have with namecheap.
    I use namcheap too. Very good service.

Totally namecheap.com, free whois guard it gets you out of problems worth every penny

contact me for graphics

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Totally namecheap.com, free whois guard it gets you out of problems worth every penny
    Free WhoiseGuard for only one year tho.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the essay writers world review, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.