Welcome to AC Web.

What do you think about astrology?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Is this a real thing? Do you read horoscopes?

Reading horoscopes is a waste of time in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Reading horoscopes is a waste of time in my opinion.
    Even talking about them is a waste of time !

Hi there! I think astrology is a really interesting thing. I like reading horoscopes a lot, and I often use the service from https://horoscopelovemoney.com/ for it. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, check it out, guys
    Last edited by Dukil; 08-17-2018 at 10:32 AM.

About as real as Santa Claus. Why on earth would you think astrology beliefs are true?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Do I believe in astrologers? Not really.

Astrologers are humans just like me.

Humans are flawed, they have opinions and bias. Some astrologers have spent their entire lifetime studying astrology and are extremely knowledgeable. I do respect those people.

Other people who claim to be astrologers might just cherry pick mixing and matching a little sun sign astrology with a little pinch of predictive information which is definitely not the best way to relay any type of knowledge.

During my many years of attending a dizzying array of astrological conferences, classes and events, I’ve met some amazing astrologers who’ve dedicated their entire lives to learning astrology.

I’ve also met astrologers who just do astrological jive talk and really don’t understand the depth and breadth of the discipline.

Astrology takes a lot of time, a lot of study and a lot of commitment.

Just like I don’t believe in physicians, I don’t believe in astrologers. Both physicians and astrologers are only as good as their knowledge base and experience levels.