Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Coffee or tea?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    cofee ofc!

I'm a coffee person. Sometimes, I can drink up to 5 cups of coffee a day

I like ice coffee

I would say coffee for the early morning and green tea before going to bed. And all those times should go with a bar of delicious chocolate. My favorite is mint and orange chocolate from https://chocolateandlove.com/collect...ft-boxes-large. I like ordering gift boxes there for my family, friend and for myself!

I drink mint tea lately, and I like it a lot, it helps me relax in fact I also like some good CBD products which help me great with this purpose. What do you think about those, guys? I prefer the stuff I get from Area52, and it really works for me!
    Last edited by pearie; 03-25-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Tea with milk.

I used to drink coffee to get more energy. Recently I was diagnosed with vitamin deficiency which leads to apathy. That's why I started taking vitamins (I buy them at Canadian pharmacy) and 2 weeks after my overall well-being improved. Now I drink green tea only and feeling awesome.
    Last edited by Danera; 03-31-2021 at 11:03 AM.

ofcause coffee/ its my favorite morning drink

Banned

Hmm, actually it depends on the mood. Of course, coffee stands on a higher level, but sometimes I crave only green tea with lemon. For me, coffee has a particular spot in my heart. I recently renewed my coffee equipment and machine, and from a recommendation, I chose เครื่องบดกาแฟ. They have high-quality products regarding coffee and a large variety of devices. I also bought a bean grinder and Arabic coffee packages. Till now, I am very gratified with all that I purchased. Maybe I will come later with a review.
    Last edited by Rotern; 04-19-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Banned

Depends on the part of the day. One cup of coffee in the morning (maybe another one in an hour) and after tea, tea and tea

Cappuccino for me please

I am a coffee addict)

I can`t wake up without coffee!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'd say tea... but it is strange. Some people claim they wake up more with coffee but I wake up more with tea. I speculate its because coffee makes me feel dehydrated in the morning for work while tea keeps me hydrated and fully active brain wise.