Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks for you work on this! I have a question. In the SPP SingleCoreR2, it has some custom patches. One thing I really like about it, is the ability to speed up the server timer. Meaning that the in game time goes faster than real time. I like this option because you can experience night and day while you play, even if you are playing at night. Is there a way to implement this in AzerothCore?

Thanks again for your time and effort in putting together this repack!

@lichqueen
    The bots for AC are not in a very good state currently. (it seems like work has all but stopped on their implementation). I will investigate the possibility, but I would rather not hack the core apart to do it (it makes the upkeep of the core painful).

@Ravoz
    I'm unfamiliar with the script that you refer to, but I have the source for R2 and I will look it over. (I would like to have this option too.)
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-07-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    @Ravoz
    I'm unfamiliar with the script that you refer to, but I have the source for R2 and I will look it over. (I would like to have this option too.)
    Awesome. The setting is configured in the world.conf, under Patches Settings.

Custom.SpeedGame

# Set it to a number upper than 1 to speed up realm timer
    # Default : 1 (Real Time)
    # Example : 60 to force 1scde (real time) = 1 minute (realm timer)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    Awesome. The setting is configured in the world.conf, under Patches Settings.

Custom.SpeedGame

# Set it to a number upper than 1 to speed up realm timer
    # Default : 1 (Real Time)
    # Example : 60 to force 1scde (real time) = 1 minute (realm timer)
    I have it working. Before I push a patch, I'm going to see if I can code this as a module instead of a core implementation.

Ey, thank you for the repack . I am actually using it and it is very fun. Having a pet with any class is a cool idea.

I like the idea having npc's to enchant you, but, are you thinking about evolving the idea to make it more like a proper single player without cheats. For example, the enchants- It is cool to have them, but what about if you need to pay for it? Similar thing to traveling from NPC portal. (I Like the idea you need to level up so cannot go any dungeon, but only at your level, those kind of things make the experience more closely as a RPG.

Of course, anyone can cheat easily with admin commands. That's fine. But maybe you get a better reward with small details like this. Also, bags are now completly free to buy, so I feel I am cheating

Anyway, great job, hopefully you will continue evolving the repack

I decided to give the Enhanced Graphics for 3.3.5a patch a try, but the character model textures are glitched. Especially the facial textures. Any idea how I can fix this? I believe my client was downloaded years ago from TrueWoW/Primal's website.

I decided to give the Enhanced Graphics for 3.3.5a patch a try, but the character model textures are glitched. Especially the facial textures. Any idea how I can fix this? I believe my client was downloaded years ago from TrueWoW/Primal's website.
    I'm sorry, but it looks like I forgot to add two key files to that package.
    If you're using a US client (enUS), extract this small file into your Lich king directory
    gfx_fix 1.5mb

Delete your cache folder and make sure you have the LBA client exe file too (linked in topic post).
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-08-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Delete your cache folder and make sure you have the LBA client exe file too (linked in topic post). Let me know how that goes.
    I tried deleting the cache, and I was using the custom exe. I've never used any other patches. I also reset the graphic options, to see if that would do anything. It did not. To my knowledge, the True Wow client didn't have anything altered in the files/data folder.

Using Google, it was mentioned the Warmane client gave people problems with updated graphic patches, due to a patch in the data folder. My true wow client data folder doesn't appear to have any extra files though. I am, however, unable to do any other testing at the moment.

I appreciate your help!

Check the post above yours =) I did an edit there.

Check the post above yours =) I did an edit there.
    Awesome! I'll give it a shot later today! Thanks!

EDIT: That did the trick! I notice that while all textures are updated, it does not include the updated water effects?

Thanks again for your help!
    Last edited by Ravoz; 07-08-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Patch 1.3 is available see topic post for download links

Patch Notes 1.3
    Code:
    Core: Added TimeIsTimePlus
    * Adjust game Day/Night cycle speed
    * Set TimeIsTimePlus in worldserver.conf line #3139
    Core/Spells: Fixed Blade FURry not sharing damage/ignoring armor to additional mobs.
    Fix Midsummer Celebrants in Tirisfal Glades and add Festival Scorchling
    Rogue/Spell: Blade Flurry correctly dmg multiple mobs (#939)
    Core/Spells: Fixed Blade Flurry not sharing damage/ignoring armor to
    Core/Scripts: Boss Gluth + Spell Infected Wound
    * Fixed infinite stacks (and eventually crash) of infected wound. (Also fixes the stranglethorn vale zombies' DoT stack issue and all the mobs using that spell)
    * Fixed zombie spawn location (3 gates, only 1 used in 10man, all 3 in 25)
    * Fix Gluth's "Zombie Chow" distance, now it's blizzlike. Closes #736
    Removed comment from hook - No idea why it was there.
    Removed the set faction from animal blood spell
    Core/Scripts: Sapphiron fixes..
    Core/Scripts: Add SpellSC and new hook OnCalcMaxDuration
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-08-2018 at 03:45 PM.

@lichqueen
    The bots for AC are not in a very good state currently. (it seems like work has all but stopped on their implementation). I will investigate the possibility, but I would rather not hack the core apart to do it (it makes the upkeep of the core painful).
    Ok I understand. Thanks for your response.

Awesome! I'll give it a shot later today! Thanks!

EDIT: That did the trick! I notice that while all textures are updated, it does not include the updated water effects?

Thanks again for your help!
    The actual water effects would require the engine to support d3d11. I don't think d3d11 was supported 'till cata. (I could be wrong on this, but I think the Wrath engine was d3d9 only).
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-09-2018 at 12:40 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The actual water effects would require the engine to support d3d11. I don't think d3d11 was supported 'till cata. (I could be wrong on this, but I think the Wrath engine was d3d9 only).
    Undying WoW has the new WOD/Legion water so i think its possible to get the new water on wotlk

What is changing by the GFX Patch? Can u show us some screens about the difference?