Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    @sethfear Try the VanillaGuide addon.

@WoWzers The patch setting is only for in-game content like items, the client is still 1.12.1 so you can't use the old talents.

@Perfectman I have an old ArcEmu repack for 2.4.3 but it has a lot of bugs. If you know how to compile things yourself try using CMangos.

@statoil That is not supported, it would not be easy to implement such a big feature and it's not something i am interested in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    @statoil That is not supported, it would not be easy to implement such a big feature and it's not something i am interested in myself.
    Ok that sucks tho :/

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zaratustrah; 12-27-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    @sethfear Try the VanillaGuide addon.

@WoWzers The patch setting is only for in-game content like items, the client is still 1.12.1 so you can't use the old talents.

@Perfectman I have an old ArcEmu repack for 2.4.3 but it has a lot of bugs. If you know how to compile things yourself try using CMangos.

First off, thank you. That does help, yes. As for the version matters, as long as you have the settings to anything other than final version, the world server will display certain errors becaus of settings such as talents and spells and that most of them actually do work appropriately for that version if the talent and spell was programmed in on that current server version. These errors are not really bad though, but only because the client version is only one and the server is running older versions. Therefore, some spells and talents in earlier version that were changed will not show a change in the client but actually do function the way they did in whichever patch mode you are running it. If I had more time, I would run a video and show, but having the time to actually play extensive enough time for that and my segments would not be adequate to show. maybe soon.

As for one question from the old chain, is there still prospect of adding TBC any time soon? i am learning slowly the scripting of this to learn how to help in making such a compatible version, however, I am barely in early learning stages and can't do much since most all I know is editing via mysql databases on sqlyog...

Cool! Special thank for localization! Now all text have locs.
    Last edited by Mitradis; 12-28-2017 at 07:25 PM.

edit: figured out my own issue.
    Last edited by dmc17; 01-01-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Thank you for your hard works!
    Just wondering the repack has bots or not?

The repack has bots just like the last repack "Elysium" and both have the same functionality. They don't do anything. They log in for 20 seconds and logout.

Do you plan on adding this? I would like to have bots that run around the world freely, attack when attacked, and whatever else you can think of along the way.

So, quick question, Why as a GM cant I die, and how do i make it so that I CAN die?

@ybother123 I don't think anyone working on the core is interested in adding bot support.

@GITBEARDED Because god mode is on, type .god off to turn it off.

Hey @Brotalnia
    Could you possibly give me the MYSQL database files so I can host the MySQL on a VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche1 View Post
    Hi, great repack!

I would like to ask few noob questions though.

1) Where can I change the NPC HP values to show actual numbers (455/455) instead of percentages (100/100)?
    2) Is there some restriction on using GM spells? I remember using spell 265 (Area Death) with other repacks, but it doesn't seem to work here.
    3) How can I make character permanently High Warlord/Grand Marshal, like is the premade charater "Repack"?

Thanks in advance for anyone that answers.
    Avalanche1.

Answering your first question, as it was asked and answered before in the Elysium repack by Brotalnia on a different site.

It is coded into the cpp files before the solution files are built, so basically before its all packed up, take a look here on the github page for Light's Hope emulator:
    https://github.com/LightsHope/server...bject.cpp#L676

I think you have to recompile everything here from scratch to have that feature, or you can get addons like mobhealth3/mobinfo2 which calculate mob healths. but that is off the point slightly.
    Last edited by Chenson85; 01-18-2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: mising quote

You can't die, wtf why I want to be able to DIE

Turn off god mode.

.god off

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    brotalnia
    Hi, tell me if you did not think, to make the assembly 2.4.3 bc would be very grateful) many like your work) !!!