Welcome to AC Web.

Client patcher/connection patcher 6.2.3

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi,

I've been looking around for a patcher to be used for Firestorms WoD client, so I can use it to play localy. Although I can't seem to find any patcher for it.

I've changed in the config.wtf (SET portal "127.0.0.1") but I cannot connect still, so I guess this is where I need the patcher.

Thanks!

If you get anywhere with this mate give me a message, been trying myself.

lol !! me to I have this error BNet2::Session::OnRead Got unknown packet from '127.0.0.1' opcode 22 channel 0 size 159 I think is because a Im using a 6.2.4 pachet with trrinity ,

seems that any one is willing to help up guys

So I managed to get this running, I can login and all of that after a loooong month of researching and help from others.

But I cannot launch my client offline tho, since it is checking against some CDN. Does anyone know how to launch the wow client without having it to check against a CDN, or does anyone know how to set one up locally?

EDIT:

I managed to set everything up, so I can play with it offline too!
    Last edited by argumumble; 10-14-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by argumumble View Post
    So I managed to get this running, I can login and all of that after a loooong month of researching and help from others.

But I cannot launch my client offline tho, since it is checking against some CDN. Does anyone know how to launch the wow client without having it to check against a CDN, or does anyone know how to set one up locally?

EDIT:

I managed to set everything up, so I can play with it offline too!
    Hey man any chance you can share what you did? I havnt been able to get anything to connect

Quote Originally Posted by DreDa59 View Post
    Hey man any chance you can share what you did? I havnt been able to get anything to connect
    try this https://mega.nz/#!cVpBlLoL!3Pniu-KQv...3gkoXtuCrevhns

Quote Originally Posted by 123 123 View Post
    That a virus bro !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Can anyone modify/patch Firestorm wow.exe?