Welcome to AC Web.

how to find realmlist?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    i play on a Privatserver that use custom exe file to Launcher wow. so it block all hacker.
    any idea to hack there?

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by bynike View Post
    i play on a Privatserver that use custom exe file to Launcher wow. so it block all hacker.
    any idea to hack there?
    Im not really in to hacking myself and i dont really bother to protect myself against it on wow servers since im running test server only. But i really dont think a custom wow.exe prevents hackers... I think Anti-Cheat system is C++ Code for the core. so the Anti-Cheat is in worldserver.exe and not in the client...

And also, Your title makes no sense to the post...

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Im not really in to hacking myself and i dont really bother to protect myself against it on wow servers since im running test server only. But i really dont think a custom wow.exe prevents hackers... I think Anti-Cheat system is C++ Code for the core. so the Anti-Cheat is in worldserver.exe and not in the client...

And also, Your title makes no sense to the post...
    You could have a client-side check to help prevent some well known hacks I suppose.

I don't think someone is modifiying the wow.exe that much that he can add additional checks in there. This is a full assembler job and would take months of afford to do so. I think if they have added some prevention this is done in some lua files. If you do lua changes you need to modify some bytes in the wow.exe so the client allows to load this unsigned/modified files.

ya, they change the org wow.exe to 335wlk_wow.exe, and some hack Program may not works. etc a speed hack : The Hitchhiker's Hack 3.3.5

that Privatserver's custom exe anti-cheat have 3 files:

10CPOP.exe
    335wlk_wow.exe
    link.dat

when click 10CPOP.exe is will open a window then click start game to play. similar to Launcher.exe.
    if i click 335wlk_wow.exe to start game, it will stuck on log step after u type account.

and the link.dat.
    open with notepad show this:
    eBppLY+/R0cD1zxLNo16h1bVAewZKZkODtN0njFeZrfn03CUfgkXcyZkJy 06W3u8cG4E

yea, my title sucks...bad english sry.
    Last edited by bynike; 03-25-2017 at 10:41 AM.

how to find realmlist

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    yeah:
    The coordinates listed are relative to station origin and orientation. There is no way to use the coordinates to find the lockboxes directly.

BUT: how did they get those coordinates, if there arent any displayed? o_O

Maybe through a mod?