Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    compiling requires years at a school to learn and i do not have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasaspenberg View Post
    compiling requires years at a school to learn and i do not have time for that.
    It requires following step by step instructions. You don't need to become a programmer to follow instructions

What virus? I uploaded clean files + none are complaining about that whatsoever.

I would like some kind of proof, thanks for your input though!

no you did not. the core contains a virus. it is infected with the ramnit a virus. it infects windows executables so it is a very severe virus. please download microsoft security essentials and scan your computer.

@Jadadev can you confirm this?

- - - Updated - - -

@andreasaspenberg probably your pc is infected, i asked a friend of mine to scan it. It's clean

i created a screen shot but it will not upload because of issues with this website. you should run your own anti virus program. there is good free ones available.

@andreasaspenberg Use Imgur, and drop the link in here.

i have no account there and i tend to get punished the moment i join a new place so i will likely just get banned right away. i could have posted a video on youtube but there my account got hacked and i got suspended. jargs should upgrade the capacity of this forum so that people can post screen shots. i really want to test this server however but the virus present can infect windows executables. here is what i suggest: scan your computer with a good free anti virus program, compile the core again and reupload it.

Virus in Repack.
    Core \ authserverSrv.exe
    When unpacking, it was immediately deleted by Kasperski.

Objektname: Packed.Win32.Krap.hm
    Last edited by Nuppi; 01-09-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Banned

Didn't you guys realize that not the repack or core, the full files have viruses + It's not Brian's fault, It's cosmin900, he is scammer

@andreasaspenberg it seems that your iq is not higher than the room temperature in degree celsius.

Quote Originally Posted by brian8544 View Post
    SOURCE + BINARIES ARE PROBABLY INFECTED, USE WITH CARE!

Nuppi:
    "Virus in Repack.
    Core \ authserverSrv.exe
    When unpacking, it was immediately deleted by Kasperski."

Objektname: Packed.Win32.Krap.hm

Due some old-players asking how to set it up, I've decided to make a 'noob friendly' repack.

What is this repack:

"Kription-WoW is a new World of Warcraft Server! Instant 255,Huge Stats (Over 1000m HP) with over 10000 custom items,MOP/CATA Content" - Taken from Top100 advertisement

Click here for YouTube videos

Features:

V.I.P. Activator NPC
    V.I.P. Mall
    Transmog
    Many Custom Scripts
    Custom mall
    Custom instances

Screenshots:NOTE: I wasn't running the patch required to load custom npc's

How To Start?

Code:
    !!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED "patch-7.mpq" & PLACED IT IN YOUR "WoW/Data/enGB or enUS/" FOLDER!

1.) Click on StartDB.bat

2.) Click on /Core/AuthServer.exe

3.) Click on /Core/WorldServer.exe

Server is now running. To connect, change your realmlist to: 127.0.0.1

Want to create a new account? 

Type in the console (without quotes): "account create username password"

Want to be a GM?

Type in the console (without quotes): "account set gmlevel username -9 -1"
    Links:

- Download
    - Patch-7.mpq (Required to see custom npc's etc.)
    - Official Thread
    - Source (GitHub)
    Edited post, thanks for informing about virus. Admin can close / remove this thread if needed.

the source code is clean so you could just compile a new core, or get someone else to do it if you are unable to do so yourself. autserversrv is the only file that is infected so you could reupload the archive without it. further analysis of the virus data provided me some more information. the virus spreads by create a fake version of a file. in this case it created a fake version of the authserver called authserversrv.exe. if you can delete the file from the archive you should. otherwise you should extract everything except authserversrv.exe and then repack them.
    Last edited by andreasaspenberg; 01-10-2017 at 12:36 AM.

the archive contains uninfected versions of all files so all you need to do is extract everything except authserverSRV and then repack them. authserverSRV is not actually part of the repack, it is a file generated by the virus.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The patch-7.mpq is not working for me... I deleted cache, i dont have another patches... even using the patch the custom items/npcs dont work