Welcome to AC Web.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump

Updated the thread with our latest server informations

bump

https://thoriumwow.net/article/thorium-passive-hns-event

I'm glad to announce that the development towards our new passive Hide & Seek event is going great and the script is now under testing on our dev realm. We expect to release the event by Friday 28th of May and here's how the whole event works.

First of all wish a great welcome to our little AI [Event Master] Erina, you can find her in Timeless Islands and she will guide you trough the event telling you the current hints, announcing them in world chat, telling you when the next event starts etc.
    • Event Location: Timeless Islands
    • Event Time: 2 hours (If the chest is not found within 2 hours, a new event will start and the previous event ends)
    • Event Behavior: Event starts every 2 hours (12 Events / day) so even if the chest was found after 1 hour and 40 minutes the next event starts after 20 minutes
    • Hints Number: Each event has up to 6 hints that will be given by [Event Master] Erina every 5 minutes in world chat(or you can talk to her and find all hints at once)
    • Event Loot: Yet to be defined
    • Event Reward: 1 Artifact level / 2 during weekends for the whole group within the party distance
    • Release Date: Friday 28th of May 2021

FAQ!
    • 1. What happens if the chest is not found ?
      - If the chest is not found, the event ends, chest is removed from world and a new event will start in another random location !
    • 2. Am I forced to group up for the event ?
      - You are not forced but is indicated, if you are going in group, you get extra rewarded for every member in party range!
    • 3. How am I supposed to check the hints?
      - Every 5 minutes, [Event Master] Erina will send a world announcement with a random hint from the current event! You can also talk to her in Timeless Islands and she will tell you all the hints!
    • 4. What if I only partially loot the chest ?
      -Event starts once the chest is opened for the first time but is not necessary to loot everything, whoever else find the chest can loot the rest of the items but he won't be rewarded anymore for that event!
    Last edited by darksoke; 05-21-2021 at 06:29 AM.

Bump, I recommend any 255 server fan to check this out.

It has unique scripts to progress your gear and lots of materials to farm. I personally love the "paragon levels" called Blood Marking and it gives you buffs depending on your Blood Marking level, your level also depends on how much your can upgrade your items.

Progression wise it's pretty clear what you need to do. It starts to become a bit complicated for a new player when there's no clear direction how to obtain certain key items like the legendary cloak and artifact buff. However, I've already seen them working on this.

The Artifact system is really cool! It's basically another Blood Marking but with other buffs and benefits, also a wing visual of your choosing. This system is also tied into your gear progression as you need a certain Artifact level to upgrade your items, similar to BM (Blood Marking).

Dungeons could be more interesting with different models than just retail dungeons. Thought they're quite well balanced for solo content, until you hit a certain point where everything needs a group, they're also working towards making more soloable content on the side which is good.

There are many "world bosses" also called "rare bosses" on the server. I counted 17 "big" bosses, and there are more. However, many of them feel like they're dummies doing nothing. The mechanics are not interesting or engaging, which is sad because the theme they set is really nice. (bubble and heal to max HP is just punishing).

Overall the server seems nice, friendly and has a great community. There's stuff to be worked on for sure, but this is the first server I've seen in a long time with this many unique systems. I HIGHLY recommend playing here above any other 255 server out right now (personal opinion).
    Last edited by Minozop; 05-31-2021 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Updated after I exeprienced more of Thorium.

Quote Originally Posted by Minozop View Post
    Bump, I recommend any 255 server fan to check this out.

It has unique scripts to progress your gear and lots of materials to farm. I personally love the "paragon levels" called Blood Marking and it gives you buffs depending on your Blood Marking level, really neat and something you rarely see in custom servers.
    Progression wise it's pretty clear what you need to do. It starts to become a bit complicated for a new player when there's no clear direction how to obtain certain key items like the legendary cloak and artifact buff. However, I've already seen them working on this.
    There's also a artifact system that I haven't even gotten to experience yet which sounds really cool..!

Dungeons could be more interesting with different models than just retail dungeons. Thought they're quite well balanced for solo content, until you hit a certain point where everything needs a group, they're also working towards making more soloable content on the side which is good.

Overall the server seems nice, friendly and has a great community. There's stuff to be worked on for sure, but this is the first server I've seen in a long time with this many unique systems. I HIGHLY recommend playing here above any other 255 server out right now (personal opinion).
    thank you very much for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    thank you very much for the kind words
    Thank you for a good custom server! Updated my review.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Nice progress.