Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I Will be Checking again, I know i could not login, I could not Sign up, I signed up on 4 emails, all said to me Invalid.

For Azure, I still am having issues with the site.

I registered for a account, said an email activation has been sent, i found the email and i got a message:

The Azer CMS forum board is currently undergoing maintenance, and is temporarily unavailable. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. The forum board will be back online shortly, we appreciate your patience, and thank you for choosing Azer CMS!

I have no problem puting your cms in Working Condition, its not my Intention to say your script is broken or not. If you can get me to Login/register and show that it is active I would be more Happy to say it is 100% working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korrigal View Post
    In addition to our website not being 'broken', our file name for v3.0's download has been changed as well, due to people constantly having an issue with the spaces.

http://azer-cms.com/?page=downloads&file=Azer_CMS_V3.0

If you see on the Post, I said it works and provided a Download, what im saying is site to get Resources, is down. (Market Place/Forum)
    Last edited by revowow; 08-06-2016 at 09:26 PM.

azer-cms.com

I see, I apologize for the error. I didn't realize the activation system was offline. It should be working like normal now.
    Last edited by Luke; 08-06-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by revowow View Post
    I Will be Checking again, I know i could not login, I could not Sign up, I signed up on 4 emails, all said to me Invalid.

For Azure, I still am having issues with the site.

I registered for a account, said an email activation has been sent, i found the email and i got a message:

The Azer CMS forum board is currently undergoing maintenance, and is temporarily unavailable. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. The forum board will be back online shortly, we appreciate your patience, and thank you for choosing Azer CMS!

I have no problem puting your cms in Working Condition, its not my Intention to say your script is broken or not. If you can get me to Login/register and show that it is active I would be more Happy to say it is 100% working.

- - - Updated - - -

If you see on the Post, I said it works and provided a Download, what im saying is site to get Resources, is down. (Market Place/Forum)
    The original file you linked was the old file name, which has spaces in it. Examine the file name between the two URLs, you'll notice what I am talking about.

The original file you linked was the old file name, which has spaces in it. Examine the file name between the two URLs, you'll notice what I am talking about.
    The issue was fixed, for Azer-CMS, it has now been resolved.

The issue was fixed, for Azer-CMS, it has now been resolved.
    You're not listening. I am not commenting about the comment you made of our website being 'broken'. I am commenting on the fact that the download link you are providing for our CMS is using the old file name, which has spaces in it. You will be led to a page that will inform you that the download has failed upon attempting to access it because we changed the file name to use Underscores instead.

OK I will go and change it.

I have changed it for you.

Also remove fusioncms's website link, it is the scammy one that kjanko is using, it is not the original author's website. About the CMS you can use
    Last edited by PrivateDonut; 08-10-2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Don't post nulled content.

Thank you. (if I sounded rude earlier, I apologize, that was not my intention to come off as aggressive)

Quote Originally Posted by JunkyBulgaria View Post
    Also remove fusioncms's website link, it is the scammy one that kjanko is using, it is not the original author's website. About the CMS you can use
    Actaully Fusion CMS is down right now, they are experiancing website server difficulties, and yes I do know the Original auther is no longer in development of it, he sold the Program to a person that is currently owner of it, he is not the most efficiant person, the website only is able to buy the script, and download it, but all other links including support do not work.

How do I know he sold it, There where 2 people who wanted to buy the software from the original auther, the current owner, and me, When i started my old server Mythologywarcraft, I saw he was selling the software, sadly the other person bought it for $2100, i could only give $2000, sadly since then the product has gone down hill.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. (if I sounded rude earlier, I apologize, that was not my intention to come off as aggressive)
    No problem

I have problem with install what ever i do i one everything to solve and fix i also updated and still have this problem

Warning: Invalid CMS Database. Please go back to Step 1.

plz help

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

DarKcore CMS || DarkSore || Released || [Forum Post] [Download] || Works.
    Btw, He's name is Darksoke, Not Darksore

Quote Originally Posted by Demonith View Post
    I have problem with install what ever i do i one everything to solve and fix i also updated and still have this problem

Warning: Invalid CMS Database. Please go back to Step 1.

plz help
    Can some one help me with this plz

This is a Links and Info on CMS's not a Help desk, and it looks like there is a problem with your DB information you may have typed.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Btw, He's name is Darksoke, Not Darksore

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    If you need help, you may post a support topic in the support section.