Welcome to AC Web.

WoW Admin Panel (Trainer) 3.3.5 - 4.3.6

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Probably the best WoW Admin Panel (fly hacker/trainer) out there, tested it on Neltharios @ Warmane WoW and works perfectly but i think they will patch it soon or something.

Currently Supported patches:

3.3.5a

For support, more information, patches and updates check the website:
    Wow-Admin-Panel - Official Website

Liked this ? Please concider Contributing 5$ to keep this project alive
    Contact by Email: [email protected]

Hey people, not sure if you heard of it or not, but WoW Admin Panel is a fairly new tool\cheat for private servers.
    This includes heroes-wow, molten-wow, wow-circle, etc ...

As of date 06.08.2015 there are over 112,500+ Downloads of the Wow Admin Panel that i am aware of.
    (it was also posted on other other forums, youtube channels and such where i can not track how many times it was downloaded there)

It's main features are Hacks, exploits, instant-multiboxing and teleports.
    currently working on more languages support, and memory updates to eventually get one versatile trainer for all wow versions in all languages.

Teleports list support Hitchhiker's in case you used to work with that trainer until now
    - Coded with Visual Basic 6.0 (i'm that old) and works on Windows (95,98,me,vista,XP,7,8,etc ...)
    - make sure you run as administrator !

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK FIXXED WARMANE TELEPORT BUG : https://www.mediafire.com/?hfnxvt4lxjtxj3y

All credits going to : Starman80 i just re-created a thread to update the download link with the new version

Have fun.
    Last edited by damizkiey; 04-23-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Congratulations, look at the end of my thread next time

Yeah Admin panel really is the best hack, at least for premium users, the free "10 minute trial then close/re-open" also limits teleporting in some ways, but overall it's a great hack!

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore-WoW View Post
    Yeah Admin panel really is the best hack, at least for premium users, the free "10 minute trial then close/re-open" also limits teleporting in some ways, but overall it's a great hack!

Thanks for sharing
    kind of agreed, but thanks for the share too.

I have this problem when I'm using it on warmane, whenever i teleport somewhere, i get bascically instantly teleported back to where i teleported from. Is this something they did to patch it, or is this a bug? Thankful for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzx View Post
    I have this problem when I'm using it on warmane, whenever i teleport somewhere, i get bascically instantly teleported back to where i teleported from. Is this something they did to patch it, or is this a bug? Thankful for answers.

https://www.mediafire.com/?hfnxvt4lxjtxj3y

^ fixxed.

Quote Originally Posted by damizkiey View Post
    Which one of the .exes should i open?

The trainer, there is only one inside it as i see

Quote Originally Posted by damizkiey View Post
    The trainer, there is only one inside it as i see
    please can u renew the link for the warmane fixed version of admin panel? seems to be outdated, i just started playing there and i get teleported back whenever i use the teleport hack. Ty in advance

There is no way to by pass warmane's speed/teleport detection because its not checking opcodes but the real distance traveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Mist View Post
    There is no way to by pass warmane's speed/teleport detection because its not checking opcodes but the real distance traveled.
    Generate a direct 2d path and send movement packets in order for each point to the teleport spot. That should bypass.

as u can see in the replies above , an altered working version was made and the link was posted in this thread but it quite old and the link has expired

Hello, I am looking for a hack to play on a private server, someone could help me with one that increases damage or allows me to eliminate boss without the need of a partner, sorry ignorance but I do not know if that really exists, if there is, I would very much appreciate it. help find it so you can use it. Thanks in advance

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    if your looking for it on your own server you might try the mods that they use in single player project, info on it can be found on the forums here under downloads/ repacks.