Welcome to AC Web.

Lightbulb How to make money from Ebay Re-Selling Replica Clothes

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello i recently started doing this to make some spending money

What you need

1.Ebay Seller Account

2.Paypal

what you are going to be doing is post listings on Ebay for Designer clothes like Balmain, Balenciaga, and more like BAPE

what you do is download the pics of the item you want to sell

for example i am selling Balmain jeans for [deleted for the safety of the OP] on ebay they sell for $60 on www.Ioffer.com (a great site to buy replica designer clothes)

Go on www.Ioffer.com and find items you want to sell make sure to rip the images that dont have water marks.

post the same listing on Ebay for atleast DOUBLE the Ioffer price to make profit!

Items ship from China so make sure the customer know it will take 7-25 days for the items to deliver!

To beat the paypal hold on the funds when ebay sends the money to your paypal account refund the money back and email the customer

this

Hello
    [] i have successfully received your payment but ebay is holding the funds until the item ships, to ship the item i first need the money to clear
    and since paypal/ebay is holding the $XXX you sent to my paypal because i haven't sold more than 25 items i cant ship it out because the money hasnt cleared.
    I can however send the item if you just resend the $XXX I refunded to your account.

i refunded
    you $XXX USD

i have sent you a money request from paypal. You will still get the same Ebay/Paypal protection for the transaction.
    After you send the payment i requested i can ship out the item next day.

also what size do you need?
    Make sure to buy the customer's item and use the person's shipping address!

happy selling! and remember selling fakes on ebay is illegal and goes against ebay's policy so make sure you list the item without the brand name!
    Last edited by Balmain; 01-30-2016 at 10:15 PM.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

So basically do what any other business seller does on eBay already. Buy cheap/cloned goods from Asia and sell them on for a bumped up price.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Wtf I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Wtf I don't get it
    your selling items you dont have making profit out of customers demands

Why would people pay more if other people offer the same item for a lower price? If I am searching for an item I would look further for the cheapest one ofcourse..

Quote Originally Posted by rockzor View Post
    Why would people pay more if other people offer the same item for a lower price? If I am searching for an item I would look further for the cheapest one ofcourse..
    cause your not listing the brand name, so buyer thinks it's their brand name but they dont know till they recieve the clone or something

this is why we cant have nice things

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Which is also why eBay's protection exists

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I love buying stuff from eBay because there are really cool and useful things out there. I like it even more when there are big discounts and coupons that I can use for shopping there. I don't know if you have this information but exist such a site like DontPayFull where are coupons that you can use on different sites and it is really very helpful. It is much more pleasant to shop cheaper and I think everyone would agree with me on this. On eBay now there are a lot of discounts by the way and it is really worth buying.
    Last edited by ThirdImpact; 05-02-2021 at 09:41 AM.