Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm a happy person, If I was not a happy person I'd do whatever it took to mean I could be happy in life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DataBase379 View Post
    Are you happy ?
    i'm not happy as long as weeaboos exist

You don't find happiness in someone, or something, else. You find happiness within yourself and then share it with others. If you are not happy with yourself you will never be happy with anything or anyone. I know it sounds cliche, but its true. Drugs, alcohol, the opposite (or same) sex, money, adrenaline, etc are all things that give the illusion of happiness, but it has the same effect as playing with a toy car that looks like a Ferrari and saying that you are actually driving a Ferrari.

If you are not happy with yourself you will never be happy with anything or anyone.
    I definitely agree with that! It's like hopping into a relationship without being clear with yourself and what you want.

To be happy you must accept yourself, as you are in all your glory (looks, humor etc.). On top of that you need to set personal goals which you want to achieve in life -> Life is a Journey enjoy it! (even the bad times)

Yeah
    Offtop: Hahahahahahaha. What is the question intellectual?

to hell with happiness, don't care about it. just give me nice food to eat

No. It is a feeling that is felt by the whole body. For example, I can say that I am happy now because I recently bought a house. I come in such a beautiful house here, and most importantly its and I happy nowadays. I'm happy to have a roof over my head. It's an amazing feeling. I'm sure you're happy, too!

I feel too depressed lately to answer on this question....

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Love is the key to being happy. If you don't have a partner then you will probably feel depressed and if you want to change it then you need to try some of the best dating sites for over 50 in Canada. Read the reviews and I'm sure that you will be able to pick something good for yourself.