Welcome to AC Web.
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,978 of 1978

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    DK Starting Questline - Quest nļ 12779 (An End To All Things...)

Using the dragon to kill 150 scarlet soldiers works fine, but the "Scarlet Ballista destroyed (10)" are unkillable, they have 83500 HP and dragon hits them for like 50k~, then they regenerate life instantly making them unkillable....

Already tested on GM and NOT GM account, with and without .gm and .gm vis commands.

well i would try it but the downloads are saying cruppt

- - - Updated - - -

the downloads are cruppt

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    well i would try it but the downloads are saying cruppt

- - - Updated - - -

the downloads are cruppt
    How so? Everyone else seemed to have downloaded it easily.

i download the maps and db and go to open it say cruppet or damaged file would love to play it

Everything works just fine, just followed instructions. Thanks PrivateDonut.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabstain View Post
    Am having an issue , i did download everything , MySQL / auth / world seems running perfectly but the admins admins account and password is not working , i tried to create account from heidisql and gave it 3 -3 for gm power , but still cant log in ! can some one help ?
    When i try to log in , in the auth say : account (example name ) tried to log in with wrong password or something , but i made 100 times sure the password is correct!

thank you

i also changed the realmlist from wow .. so
    Seeing that your question has been ignored saddens me because I have the same question one year later. The correct username should be "admin", not "admins" as we are informed. This can be seen in the database, but the password cannot be seen, and it is surely not "admins". I also tried to create an account, but it keeps telling me the passwords I enter do not match, even when I copy and paste them both. So, now, can anyone help?

Latest Edit: I have successfully created a character. It seems that the passwords could not be admins or ascent. I don't know why but I tried a number-letter combination of 8 digits and that worked.
    Last edited by hyoga527; 09-24-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoga527 View Post
    Seeing that your question has been ignored saddens me because I have the same question one year later. The correct username should be "admin", not "admins" as we are informed. This can be seen in the database, but the password cannot be seen, and it is surely not "admins". I also tried to create an account, but it keeps telling me the passwords I enter do not match, even when I copy and paste them both. So, now, can anyone help?

Latest Edit: I have successfully created a character. It seems that the passwords could not be admins or ascent. I don't know why but I tried a number-letter combination of 8 digits and that worked.
    In console:
    account create 1 1
    account set addon 1 2
    account set gmlevel 1 3 -1

Should work if I am not mixing up core commands. In first command where "1 1" corresponds to LOGIN/PASSWORD. If server is hosted only for you and your friends, might as well create easy, fast access account.

Thank you for your information. I will save it and try it next time.

Hahaha Nice Nice... the year is October 2021, the links are still working, nice job..
    THANK YOU PrivateDonut , THANKS AC-WEB..

Hello, I have a problem with a quest in the Death Knight zone. The quest is [Massacre At Light's Point].

The problem is, when I jump into the cart, nothing happens after that. The Card and the Scarlet miner are sitting there forever.

Would it be possible to tell me if I am doing something wrong or a fix for this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, iím using few years this repack and can tell you, have many bugs like you found at start DK zones and quest line which is a problem if want to play DK.
    Also, some other quests are bugged and canít be done without GM helps or if u can find the way how to fix it. The main problem is, u canít fix to much, i mean u can some of them but not all because is a repack.
    For me is main problem Northend and Icecrown zones when it need to switch and activate quests. Some of 5m dungeons are bugged ( Azjol - Nerub, Halls of stone, Culling of Startholme etc) and closed ( ToC ). ICC have issue when you entering traps are activated but can be fix it.

I wish we can have some better wotlk repack but i didnít find any better then this one.

Must say, my knowledge about scripting are very low that why i use repack, but if i have more exp with making and using scripts probably will go without repack.

Working really well for my! thx bro
    I just had a big question.
    ŅAny way to change the Ascent Password for the sql or something like that??
    Cuz i wanted to put it online, and that password is the default.
    Ty Mr Donut appreciate the great work

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Netvex View Post
    Working really well for my! thx bro
    I just had a big question.
    ŅAny way to change the Ascent Password for the sql or something like that??
    Cuz i wanted to put it online, and that password is the default.
    Ty Mr Donut appreciate the great work
    enter in console:
    account set password [account name] [password] [confirm password]