Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    If you have the extracted file, either create a custom patch file called, for example, patch-enUS-s.MPQ and put it in the Data/enUS folder or create a folder in this same location called the same (complete with the MPQ extension) and put the loose files in there (under appropriate sub-folders as they are inside an actual MPQ).

    For example, in the game's Data/enUS folder, create the following folder structure
    Code:
    patch-enUS-s.MPQ
     |
     + Interface
         |
         + GlueXML
             |
             GlueStrings.lua     <-- This is where the lua file goes
    If this works, then you can either distribute the loose files as a zip players can extract to their client or make a independent MPQ patch file and distribute that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah, forgot to mention. On the TBC client, you must use caps for the file extension (haven't had this issue on the WotLK client). I'll edit the above example to show this.
    Last edited by MyLilSuccy; 11-25-2018 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    If you have the extracted file, either create a custom patch file called, for example, patch-enUS-s.MPQ and put it in the Data/enUS folder or create a folder in this same location called the same (complete with the MPQ extension) and put the loose files in there (under appropriate sub-folders as they are inside an actual MPQ).

    For example, in the game's Data/enUS folder, create the following folder structure
    Code:
    patch-enUS-s.MPQ
     |
     + Interface
         |
         + GlueXML
             |
             GlueStrings.lua     <-- This is where the lua file goes
    If this works, then you can either distribute the loose files as a zip players can extract to their client or make a independent MPQ patch file and distribute that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah, forgot to mention. On the TBC client, you must use caps for the file extension (haven't had this issue on the WotLK client). I'll edit the above example to show this.
    Thank you.

  3. #48

    How Do You Get Free Followers On Musically

    online website






    KW:
    Get Free Musically Fans 2019
    Free Musically Followers And Likes
    Tik Tok Coin Hack Android 2019
    Tiktok Coin Ios Free 2019
    Musical Ly Free Likes 2019
    Musically Fans App 2019
    How To Get Fans On Musically Hack 2019
    How To Get Free Musically Fans 2019
    Tik Tok Coin Hack Android 2019
    How To Get More Musical Ly Fans 2019
    How To Get Followers On Musically 2019
    Tiktok Coins Generator Android 2019
    How To Get Fans On Musical Ly 2019
    How To Get 10000 Fans On Musical Ly 2019
    How To Get More Musically Fans 2019
    How To Get Free Musically Fans 2019
    How To Get Tons Of Followers On Musically 2019
    How Do You Get Free Followers On Musically 2019

  4. #49
    The GlueStrings.lua of 4.3.4.15595 is encrypted. I don't know how to modify it. Can you help me?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I opened wow.exe of atlantis, which seems to intercept SERVER_ALERT_URL directly in wow.exe and add an HTML address.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloster View Post
    The GlueStrings.lua of 4.3.4.15595 is encrypted. I don't know how to modify it. Can you help me?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I opened wow.exe of atlantis, which seems to intercept SERVER_ALERT_URL directly in wow.exe and add an HTML address.
    It isn't encrypted but it is digitally signed. In order to modify this file you must patch the executable. See the guide on how to do this.

    I haven't looked at the WoW.exe from Atlantiss so I can't say for sure though chances are they aren't doing anything weird. You are probably seeing a default value being set in the executable. The variable itself (SERVER_ALERT_URL) is set in the GlueStrings.lua. If you are changing GlueStrings.lua, make sure you are changing the correct one. It usually resides in one of the localized MPQ files.

  6. #51
    The Atlantiss approach may be too complex, but I don't know how to see the guide.

  7. #52
    I think you are over-analyzing things. I downloaded the Wow.exe that Atlantiss provides, ran the patcher that my guide mentions (from the ownedcore thread I linked) and applied the patch to it. Everything worked fine.

    So no, the Atlantiss EXE isn't doing anything weird or special. And the guide I was talking about is my guide in the first post of this thread. I linked the ownedcore thread that provides download links to the patcher program.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well OK, after a closer look at the EXE, they have overridden the default value for the SERVER_ALERT_URL but that is only the "special" exe they have you download. The EXE in the full client they link should still be fine.

    If you are still not confident with that one, you can always try a different 4.3.4 client.

  8. #53
    Sorry, I just don't know how to modify my Lua file. My wow.exe has been cracked and is valid. It's just that the Lua file doesn't know how to modify it.
    Can you teach me how to modify this LUA file or help me modify it?
    My434GlueStrings.lua

  9. #54
    Sorry, I just don't know how to modify my Lua file. My wow.exe has been cracked and is valid. It's just that the Lua file doesn't know how to modify it.

    Can you teach me how to modify this LUA file or help me modify it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://github.com/goldpaw/WoW_UI_Source_Cata
    Its ok

  10. #55
    I couldn't get this working any of the ways so I'm trying a new client for WTLK. Any suggestions. I'm using the World of Warcraft Client 3.3.5a - WOTLK.NET Ready to Play client.

  11. #56
    Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, for Wrath, just make sure the client is essentially unmodified and then you should be able to apply any patches you want including the EXE patches shown in this guide.

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, for Wrath, just make sure the client is essentially unmodified and then you should be able to apply any patches you want including the EXE patches shown in this guide.
    Thanks for your help MyLilSuccy. I'll see what I can find. It would be nice if we had a database or a list with links to different clients and if they have been modified or not. Right now I'm trying repacks but having trouble with finding clients that work.

  13. #58
    After i am changing something in 2.4.3



    Happy with that!

  14. #59


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    cybermist2.com
    Posts
    249

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Another way to do it it's through warden. I don't know what exactly to write in, but that's how Warmane did it.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •