Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Richemond View Post
    Says the one joining an "argument" a second time for no reason.
    Stop the argument, you've lost, get over it.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Says the one joining an "argument" a second time for no reason.
    I have my reasons, but have absolutely no reason at all to share them with the likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I have my reasons, but have absolutely no reason at all to share them with the likes of you.
    By all means.. don't. I'm afraid I've grown tired of this thread though, so unless I actually have further reason to post, I'll just repeat my earlier statement once more, and be done with it.

My original post was a question followed by a compliment, it was misunderstood for an insult. My apologies if I caused that misunderstanding, but I've done my best to clarify it. If you choose to ignore it and hate me for it, so be it. Have a nice day.

By all means.. don't. I'm afraid I've grown tired of this thread though, so unless I actually have further reason to post, I'll just repeat my earlier statement once more, and be done with it.

My original post was a question followed by a compliment, it was misunderstood for an insult. My apologies if I caused that misunderstanding, but I've done my best to clarify it. If you choose to ignore it and hate me for it, so be it. Have a nice day.
    Ok guys put the gun down... lol

My apologies
    There you go, thank you.

I get this Error :

Does anybody know why I get this Error After I made my Custom Races Naga and Skeleton?

Here is the CharacterCreate.lua (Its too long for me to Add It here in Code, Ac-Web wont let me)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR CHARACTERCREATE.LUA

It says that The Problem is in Line 181

This is Line 181

_G["CharacterCreateRaceButton"..index.."NormalTexture "]:SetTexCoord(coords[1], coords[2], coords[3], coords[4]);

So Does anyone Know how I can fix this Problem?

PLEASE HELP ME FAST

My Skype Name : Waseem9116

Thank You!

Can someone give me a link to a dbc editor?????

+Rep for sure even though I ain't never going to use it.

This worked perfectly using golbin and felorc, but when I tried to change it from felorc to naga (felorc has no females) it gives an error. Goblins still work, but nothing on horde side works. Here is the image:

All I did was to replace 12 with 13 on every file (except CharacterCreate.xml because the 12 is button location, not ID) and I cannot figure this out. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello everyone.

Thank you for this tutorial

Here I followed the tutorial properly.
    However, once the patch put in data and do I start wow.exe (Gluexml unbridled) and I click on create a personal
    3.3.5 crash client.

Here the error on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/XXgJNMVT

Y would there a generous soul to help me?

Sorry for my English, I'm French

Could anyone help i've got this error showing up on my character create screen "Too many races! Update MAX_RACES" but i have changed the CharacterCreate.lua

Quote Originally Posted by bratlee75 View Post
    Could anyone help i've got this error showing up on my character create screen "Too many races! Update MAX_RACES" but i have changed the CharacterCreate.lua
    You have to fix it in the client patch too.

Thanks alot works great now

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    the best