Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 157
  1. #16

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Wamp just go offline.
    i have setted upp a DNS Innerdemons.kicksass.org
    but cant find it
    Need help plz
    i am noob at this

  2. #17
    Ok I shall update the tutorial with screenshots .

  3. #18
    @ Kvegge *When you say you're going to give rep you could atleast be kind enough to give it*
    Kvegge is newbie. His +rep doesnt count.


    Good Job Mate

  4. #19
    Thank you and ok ^^.

  5. #20
    Sorry, im a noob. I followed your instructions as best as I could, and when i ran my server ii got this:


    Any ideas? And mySQL screen asked if i had any other mysql running on port 3306.. I dont know what is wrong.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinetick View Post
    Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
    I get that message whenever I try to create an account. What do I need to do?
    Have the same problem Clik here for site

    Can anybody help me/us??

    Edit: i also get this error:
    Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 478
    Last edited by TheSalyer123; 05-11-2008 at 09:14 AM.

  7. #22
    Is there a port forwarding option I made one Homepage but it doesnt direct me to my site

    Also I made the page, and it creates the account, but the loggon database then needs turned off and back on to work. any way to correct this?
    Last edited by Nick8472; 05-10-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick8472 View Post
    Also I made the page, and it creates the account, but the loggon database then needs turned off and back on to work. any way to correct this?
    Easy fix.

    Go into your ascent logon or ascent world and there is a part called "account refresh time" something like that and the default interval is 600 (so the account table refreshes every 600 seconds), I would recommend changing it to 120 so it refreshes every 2 minutes.

  9. #24
    Ihave a probelm,when i am download wamp and i am install when i am goin to the folder and then www there is index but when i aopen isn't all thata re in the picture.

    Pliss hel me¡

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by safewow View Post
    Ihave a probelm,when i am download wamp and i am install when i am goin to the folder and then www there is index but when i aopen isn't all thata re in the picture.

    Pliss hel me¡
    You need to download winamp + account creation page.

    Go to my first post again and download everything and then place what you download in the WWW folder.

  11. #26
    wamp wont launch and how do i make account

    nothing happens when i launch wamp from my start menu. how do you get to the create account page
    Last edited by romones9; 05-13-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #27

    Not working

    People can only go on the home page and they cant sign up cause their URL is localhost XP how can you change that >.<

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by romones9 View Post
    wamp wont launch and how do i make account

    nothing happens when i launch wamp from my start menu. how do you get to the create account page
    When you have made your website on dyndns.com (following the steps) and you have all downloads placed into the folder I told you, you then go to that website from DynDNS: DNS Hosting, Email Delivery and Other Services

    [QOUTE=megax2]People can only go on the home page and they cant sign up cause their URL is localhost XP how can you change that >.<[/QUOTE]

    First of all that does not make any sense...Sign up to what exactly?
    It's the signup for your WoW server so it makes an account into the account table.

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    When you have made your website on dyndns.com (following the steps) and you have all downloads placed into the folder I told you, you then go to that website from DynDNS: DNS Hosting, Email Delivery and Other Services

    [QOUTE=megax2]People can only go on the home page and they cant sign up cause their URL is localhost XP how can you change that >.<
    First of all that does not make any sense...Sign up to what exactly?
    It's the signup for your WoW server so it makes an account into the account table.[/QUOTE]

    I kinda fixed it a little its just that when they press account creation the URl says localhost/stats/register.php but then i typed in the whole site then /stats/register.php and it worked but you have any idea why the pictures dont load for the home page?

  15. #30

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ummm how do i get on my site it wont let me

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •