Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    World Building Expertise

X-Con Entertainment http://xconreg.comli.com

World of Warcraft: Runescape Edition

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

If you have any suggestions, add them in on this post. We would like to hear your opinions and ideas.
    Last edited by Banzboyz77; 07-23-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Looks good so far, Once its done we will see how good it is

LordCraft | Retail WoW

Hahaha, awesome made!

Looks like RuneScape but better graphics

Looks awesome man. Dumb question, are you making the custom areas via simply spawning game objects, or are you actually using noggit and such? Either way, fantastic.

Master

Been making Repacks For Nearly 4 Years Now :)
    well done so far cant wait to see more updates

World Building Expertise

Quote Originally Posted by 711savior View Post
    Looks awesome man. Dumb question, are you making the custom areas via simply spawning game objects, or are you actually using noggit and such? Either way, fantastic.
    Noggit.

I'll make a Lockpicking demonstration video next time I post an update on this.

Could always make people download "patch-q" and have your own 3D models, for example the flags and other icons. This would not have to be requirement, just visual changes.

World Building Expertise

Things like the flags and other out of place objects will be changed, I am just waiting till the whole area of lumbridge is done.

awesome cant wait to see more

AintNobodyGotTimeFoDat

Will this really be a server or is just an imagination? You need to get woodcutting there, that was always my favorite (boring) skill When I played rscrevolution that was my #1 skill. I was even on the leaderboards for it.
    Last edited by DeadGit; 07-17-2019 at 01:40 AM.

World Building Expertise

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGit View Post
    Will this be a server? and also try and get woodcutting in there
    Yep, indeed it will be a 3.3.5a server. Woodcutting we are excluding though, due to intensive lag caused by spawning every tree in the game, along with the amount of already intractable objects we have like doors, cooking stations, chests, mining sites, enchanting stations, mills. and so much more. Trees contributed to what was causing massive lag spikes so we took it out.
    Last edited by Banzboyz77; 10-07-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzboyz77 View Post
    Yep, indeed it will be a 3.3.5a server. Woodcutting we are excluding though, due to intensive lag caused by spawning every tree in the game, along with the amount of already intractable objects we have like doors, cooking stations, chests, mining sites, enchanting stations, mills. and so much more. Trees contributed to what was causing massive lag spikes so we took it out.
    I don't like runescape but I love this idea! Ill play it when its available

Lol I looked at the pictures you just added and i'm pumped! If you need any help just me. Skype k-h-r-o-n-i-c or iownapc

World Building Expertise

Quote Originally Posted by iownapc View Post
    Lol I looked at the pictures you just added and i'm pumped! If you need any help just me. Skype k-h-r-o-n-i-c or iownapc
    Will do. At the moment Im just setting up the starting zones and gear for starts and what not. Once I get into game mechanics and gameplay i'll give you a shout. Might need a few people to help balance the new talent trees.

AintNobodyGotTimeFoDat

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzboyz77 View Post
    Sounds great and such a shame you can't add woodcutting due to lag, please say that your going to make it very medieval like . I only play runescape for the medieval feeling!