Welcome to AC Web.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzboyz77 View Post
    Might make one available in the demo release but in the case that I do, I won't release what mount it is or where you can get it.
    Are you still working on this?

this made me giggle

This looks beautiful! Good work +rep!

-Turter

Quote Originally Posted by dosk View Post
    rip
    aaaaand you're back wit the 200th reply on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by tjuki View Post
    aaaaand you're back wit the 200th reply on this thread
    Sorry for actually being interested.

he's not dead is he

World Building Expertise

X-Con Entertainment http://xconreg.comli.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechtanium View Post
    he's not dead is he
    Lol, na guys. I'm not actually dead but the Runescape Edition project is. Unsure if I will return to it but the modding community is dying and I'm directing however much effort I can into reviving it. So to get people interested in modding again I'm building smaller builds that can be added to any 3.3.5a version of wow. My first build is a restored town of Brill, eventually rebuilding all of Lordaeron. Because my goal is also to improve existing Wow maps, I will only be using WoTLk models or up. A large portion of the models will be from WoD, especially buildings.

Lol, na guys. I'm not actually dead but the Runescape Edition project is. Unsure if I will return to it but the modding community is dying and I'm directing however much effort I can into reviving it. So to get people interested in modding again I'm building smaller builds that can be added to any 3.3.5a version of wow. My first build is a restored town of Brill, eventually rebuilding all of Lordaeron. Because my goal is also to improve existing Wow maps, I will only be using WoTLk models or up. A large portion of the models will be from WoD, especially buildings.
    Imo a good modded server would help more than some reworked maps. When people see what is possible, they will get interested and want to do that too.
    I still offer to help you with this project, because as a player i would love to play something like this. And i don't say this often.
    This thread has 23 pages for a good reason.

World Building Expertise

X-Con Entertainment http://xconreg.comli.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaev View Post
    Imo a good modded server would help more than some reworked maps. When people see what is possible, they will get interested and want to do that too.
    I still offer to help you with this project, because as a player i would love to play something like this. And i don't say this often.
    This thread has 23 pages for a good reason.
    As true as that is, I no longer have any working material. Using trinity core 3.3.5a for the project and my core no longer launches. Compiled by myself, worked fine up until after my Windows 10 upgrade. Worldserver.exe wont launch and cant compile my old source anymore either. Either I forgot the process and I'm doing it incorrectly or my source got corrupt during the upgrade. If anyone would be kind enough to take a look or at least get me up and going on a 3.3.5a compile, then I can resume progress on the server.

As true as that is, I no longer have any working material. Using trinity core 3.3.5a for the project and my core no longer launches. Compiled by myself, worked fine up until after my Windows 10 upgrade. Worldserver.exe wont launch and cant compile my old source anymore either. Either I forgot the process and I'm doing it incorrectly or my source got corrupt during the upgrade. If anyone would be kind enough to take a look or at least get me up and going on a 3.3.5a compile, then I can resume progress on the server.
    Send me a copy of your source and i can take a look into it. Pretty sure that i can fix it.
    You can also add me in Skype so we can discuss that, maybe i don't even need the sourcecode to find the problem.
    Last edited by Kaev; 01-14-2016 at 11:48 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    One of my favorite games)) Since childhood I have been playing it)