Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb New WoW Expansion: Mists of Pandaria.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    As I'm sure you have all heard, there will be a new expansion for World of Warcraft by the name of "Mists of Pandaria". There were early news leaks of this on various websites, and a lot of players were sceptical of the integrity of the leak, however it has now been confirmed that the expansion is for real.

There will be several new features in the new expansion, most notably the new race (the pandaren) along with the new "monk" class. More information can be found on the official World of Warcraft website.

What is your opinion on the new expansion? Could it be enough to make you renew your subscription if you have stopped playing?

They added pandas? Oh.. it's ok. Just another race to rape in bg's.

I could care less about the Panda race. The monk class should rock and the new zones\dungeons look awesome.

TheViking

This new expansion will be soooo awesome. I can't wait to cuddle those cute pandas!

Uhhh wow will have more girls than ever (Due to the kung fu panda look) and Online Dating charts will go off the fuckin charts! Wow will have more horny old dudes looking for girls than Eharmony and the same for the women. There is no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by Minilano View Post
    This new expansion will be soooo awesome. I can't wait to cuddle those cute pandas!
    With my blade...

I dont like the fact that they making wow stats go to hell and you will be able to do like 50-80k crits in mists of pandaria <--- probably, may not be true. but if it is like that then disliked but i like that monks going to be added and the new talent system

WoW lost appeal for me near the end of TBC, when they started changing the gameplay to make it easier. I battled my way to level 70, spent many hours farming the gold to get my various mounts and riding skills, spent quite a bit of time in dungeons, arenas and battlegrounds for my gear, and then they went and changed it all. I quit early WotLK, and will never go back.

I dont like it

I kinda like that they keep making new things. - However i don't like that they are making the game so easy.

There will be more kids, than ever.

Pandas are jokes, shame on blizzard!

TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

I hope this is a joke, just like they made in TBC.
    Seriously...This will be shit!

pixlicity.com

I look forward to this, brings something new to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilarious View Post
    I hope this is a joke, just like they made in TBC.
    Seriously...This will be shit!
    Yea, wasn't TBC going to be Emerald Dream?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I don't think this is WoW type... I dislike it very much, besides the monk class.