Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Yeah but why ask for 35$? I mean it must have been planned for a while if she gonna sell the house...
    Actually very short notice, I know your trying to show of and embarass me xD but I don't get embarassed over the internet , also i dont no if anyone has noticed but i made a simple thread and is now an argument? can we get back on track please

i actually buy parts and self build a computer for abt 200 us dollars when a comp of the same specs is $600+ but a pre built i like this onefor its specs and i have always had luck with nividia and amd

Yeah something like this but with screen included lol n mouse so its faster

Studying and working. Sorry for long moderation times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    Actually very short notice, I know your trying to show of and embarass me xD but I don't get embarassed over the internet , also i dont no if anyone has noticed but i made a simple thread and is now an argument? can we get back on track please
    I'm not trying to get you embarassed...Can't I ask a couple of questions?

No you cannot, because it's my personal life and it does not involve you in anyway.

Thanks.

Studying and working. Sorry for long moderation times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    No you cannot, because it's my personal life and it does not involve you in anyway.

Thanks.
    I can ask questions. And though I asked you how you gonna pay it cause I know you asked gisma for $35. And that if she gonna sell the house then it should've been planned,but apparently not. I just asked some question and they where off-topic indeed. Sorry for my personality. I usaly want to make a discussion to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    I can ask questions. And though I asked you how you gonna pay it cause I know you asked gisma for $35. And that if she gonna sell the house then it should've been planned,but apparently not. I just asked some question and they where off-topic indeed. Sorry for my personality. I usaly want to make a discussion to keep going.
    No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    This made me Lawl so badly.

Really? Cheaper?

No. You can buy a AlienWare for $2.5 or More. But trying to create your own PC would cost much more. Think about everything you would need to buy. The motherboard alone cost close to $500, not including if you want your PC to include PCI. As far as ram you might want to think about how much it would cost for 5.0GB or Probably 4.5GB of ram. Alone it would cost around $200 - $300. Also getting a decent Graphics Card would be around about $500 or More. So right there you would of spent $1.5 Not Including the Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor and other requirements. If this was the 1990's then yes it probably would of been cheaper. But Stick with buying a Gaming Laptop or a Dell XPS.

I suggest this. http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m...n&s=dhs&~ck=mn

Because this is what I have. It is much worth the money.
    Follow the time dude. Alienware is some of the most expensive pcs you can buy, give me an example on a alienware computer and i will find a better for less money in parts.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/medion...27461-pdt.html
    Suxx, but got atleast a i7 processor... build a pc yourself it's better.

as cyber said its really cheaper and better to build your own computer.

You guys really are not understanding, I don't wanna build my own because im young and i have no experience i want a all in one pc

i see i am just pointing out the truth to the guy

Acer PC
    best one for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Gisma View Post
    Acer PC
    best one for sure
    thanks man, i will take a look.

are we ok now?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    its just a printer tho lol