Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Homosexuality.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    As Proxes told. let them be

I have nothing agaist homosexuals, besides being a little metro makes girls like you (;
    So guys that take care of their skin their clothing talks with feelings get all the chicks.
    While the rest get stuck infront of the computer with a bucket of fried chicken wings lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LosTz View Post
    Ok ok.. I dont like people thats gay.. They are such pussy's and act like a fucking man. Personaly i could shot one.
    Welcome to the group Homophobia.
    Dude you're a pussy and you will always be. Noone likes you either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ..::SeVen::.. View Post
    totally agree with you
    You are also welcome to the group Homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Corb View Post
    that's cool.

I could shoot you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequence View Post
    I have nothing agaist homosexuals, besides being a little metro makes girls like you (;
    So guys that take care of their skin their clothing talks with feelings get all the chicks.
    While the rest get stuck infront of the computer with a bucket of fried chicken wings lol.
    You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurus View Post
    P.S. I haven't even consider lesbians here cause I know the majority is okay with that one and theres almost no discrimination towards them. Lesbians are every guy dream..
    Agreed...

And to do with the main question, one of the most common male phobias is in fact homophobia. I along with many others am not disgusted, but scared. Yes, I'm scared... I tremble in fear... lol... Plus I've had bad experiences with gays.

Would you feel calm, not nervous, etc, in the presence of a gay guy? No, scared...

Would you work well along with a gay guy? No, they scare the shit out of me.

Would you be friends with a gay guy?No...

Would you defend a gay guy if your friends make fun of him? Or you would laugh aswell? If it was physical harm I would, because they're human beings, but if it was just verbal humiliation, then I probably would just walk away.

Would you find it disgusting if 2 gay guys kissed in public? If you could, would you forbidden it? Heterosexuals can kiss in public and its disgusting for small kids, should that be forbidden aswell? Gays, go indoors... male + female, just make sure it's by will, then it's okay, lol.

Would you live in the same house of a friend gay guy? Or you cannot trust him and that friendship to even consider it would involve to something else? Even considering separated beds but shared bathroom? NOOOOOOOOOO! I would shoot myself before having to live with one.
    Last edited by Calamity; 06-13-2011 at 03:42 AM.

azer-cms.com

I believe that being Gay is wrong in every way possible. And all of you that say you would be ok with it, just put yourself in someone else's shoes... would you be ok with it if it was your sun, brother, cousin that was the gay person? Most likely not. (Just my opinion).

Why would I have a problem with my brother being gay? Sure, I should just kill him because he likes the same sex, that makes perfect sense. I highly doubt the sun can be gay as well. That's actually like saying your clothes look stupid as fuck, but I doubt you agree with that. You're basically saying that all human beings who enjoy the same sex should be treated differently. Do people really get what they're saying? Grow up.

It doesn't matter what kind of sex the person is if you are loving him. Gender shouldn't be a barrier for you. You need to embrace yourself. And here is a good website for you that you can start with and get more info in the article. So, be sure to check it out whenever you find some time. Good luck.

Never had any problems with homosexuals. I've meet some of them and they were so sweet and genuine. And if you ever would like to meet someone like that then you need to start using dating apps. Just read this review tinder to learn more about the platform and why you need to start using it.

Oh, no. This topic is not for me!

I have just one question, why should you be concerned about others' intimate life? In my view, everyone is free to make own choice. There are plenty of lesbian teenage dating sites but I don't care. Nowadays it's absolutely okay and not new. So guys, just live your life and don't judge anyone.
    Last edited by Tuenya; 06-07-2021 at 11:21 AM.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ignoring the bots, this thread has really not aged well