Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality.

gadu66ji

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Homosexuals are gay

How is it racism when being gay is not a race.

gadu66ji

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWalkerHD View Post
    How is it racism when being gay is not a race.
    agree, I also find it amusing how gingers think there a race

Being honest. Ok I'm gay... But gay guys know the limit with heterosexuals. They know which line not to cross unless the other guy for instance makes his own move. All you people that think ah this guy is going to make a move on (hes going to jump on me) its not true. We are just the same as the rest and all have an opinion. Myself for instance. I think to myself when i see a guy. ah hes really fit. But then I know where to stop i know that he is most likely straight and wouldn't dare approche the guy unless i was approached. Of course this is only me. The point being is that once guys understand what being gay is and its not just an outcast. We don't chose to be gay it happens its not a choice. I don't chose to be gay its just there. and even if i tried to hide it and ignore it... its still there. Its like saying if we were all gay when born... and then telling the person to pretend to be straight its not easier. (if you see my point of view).

The best friends people say can have are gay. They listen and care a lot more about there friends. I know most people go oh i love him hes so nice hes my best friend etc etc etc...

Rant over there is probably alot more i could add in but i wont

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    ^yeah. I mean they are normal people. Just that they are geting attracted to their own sex.
    I feel a slight contradiction here.
    How is getting attracted to your own sex anyhow normal? o.O

Racism is not just about skin color. It includes any type of discrimination towards other people just cause their "different", like sexual orientation, the skin color, religion believes, political believes, ethical group, foreigns, etc. As seen under, the racial differences are not just skin tone.

• Belief in or doctrine asserting racial differences in character, intelligence, etc. and the superiority of one race over another or others: racist doctrine also, typically, seeks to maintain the supposed purity of a race or the races
    • Any program or practice of racial discrimination, segregation, etc., specif., such a program or practice that upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others
    • Feelings or actions of hatred and bigotry toward a person or persons because of their race

Definition From http://www.yourdictionary.com/racism

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurus View Post
    • Racism -> This is the group that includes all anti-homosexuality people that humiliate, discriminate, are aggressive towards to or even wish death to gay guys.
    Racism has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Being gay has nothing to do with your race or ethnicity, it's a sexual orientation.
    Your definition even mentions as you highlighted that it's about *racial differences*.

Quote Originally Posted by dfighter View Post
    Being gay has nothing to do with your race or ethnicity, it's a sexual orientation.
    Your definition even mentions as you highlighted that it's about *racial differences*.
    ^true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailurus View Post
    Racism is not just about skin color. It includes any type of discrimination towards other people just cause their "different", like sexual orientation, the skin color, religion believes, political believes, ethical group, foreigns, etc. As seen under, the racial differences are not just skin tone.

• Belief in or doctrine asserting racial differences in character, intelligence, etc. and the superiority of one race over another or others: racist doctrine also, typically, seeks to maintain the supposed purity of a race or the races
    • Any program or practice of racial discrimination, segregation, etc., specif., such a program or practice that upholds the political or economic domination of one race over another or others
    • Feelings or actions of hatred and bigotry toward a person or persons because of their race

Definition From http://www.yourdictionary.com/racism
    People are so ignorant; it becomes annoying sometimes.

Racism is discrimination against a race. It has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I believe in supporting all human beings, Even gays. My best friend is gay, I do alot with him just like I do with all my friends.

i do however think that God doesn't want this in anyway.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Not sayin' they cannot be forgiven but yeah..

My TWO CENTS

Quote Originally Posted by progame64 View Post
    I believe in supporting all human beings, Even gays. My best friend is gay, I do alot with him just like I do with all my friends.

i do however think that God doesn't want this in anyway.

Not sayin' they cannot be forgiven but yeah..

My TWO CENTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ5eUrNF24 ?

He should not be a bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by progame64 View Post
    He should not be a bishop.
    Why is that?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    So?

He didn't cite the bible at all. How can this be used to back up some belief? It has no more merit than I do when saying "I'm 10 feet tall".

He didn't address any scriptures at all.