Welcome to AC Web.
  • Home

by Published on 07-08-2022 12:30 PM

Greetings,

We want to ask for everyoneís support to maintain this forum continuously. As you all know, to ...
    by Published on 06-25-2022 04:49 PM

Hello everyone,
    I am happy to announce we are in the works of implementing a new template for the forums, there are ...
    by Published on 06-19-2022 11:40 AM

Hello,

We have recently decided to change the rank requirements from a reputation based requirement to a post count requirement to make ranks more obtainable for the amount of activity, and the new requirements are as followed:

Veteran
    • Days Registered: 30

Senior
    • Days Registered: 30

Power User
    • Days Registered: 60

Super Power User
    • Days Registered: 90

Anyone care to share their opinion? Please do so here: https://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?241627
    by Published on 09-12-2012 02:24 AM
    Article Preview

Today AC Web blows out its candles marking five years since its launch. What started as an ambitious little site held together by Jargs' once-amazing Ultimate Repack grew into one of the most recognised faces in WoW emulation communities, and most certainly the best. We've come a long way since then. Some of you are still true to the site since 2007, others who mull over the good ol' 2008 and '09 days, and plenty of those who just joined our ranks and soon becoming the site's new generation. As we steer into 2013 and beyond, in whichever direction we go, the core of AC Web's image won't change - to provide the most exceptional content and discussion platform out there, fuelled on free speech and human ingenuity, in whatever medium we trek - be it WoW or something altogether new.

So to kick-start the 6th year, I encourage you to invite friends, strangers and just about anybody else who may have an ambition for emulation, graphics, or even random crap like me. From the 21st through to the 28th, just one week, let's push the population to its limits. And urge them to make some posts!