Welcome to AC Web.

Exclamation 1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) HELP! plz

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ok im gonna give u full detail as much as i can please help.
    ------------------------
    i have the following error when i try to connect to my database on navicat.....: 1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
    -----------
    i have reinstall navicat and tryed many things to try and get it working again but nothing has yet worked.
    before this problem everything was fine , i got on my server had it public on hamachi and had staff gms developing my server,
    but once i tryed to get my server public non hamachi it was quite hard and failed so i uninstalled xampp and reconfig'd my config files to my hamachi ip ect to get it bk on hamachi public.
    i started my "mysql" and then tryed to connect to my db but it just keeps saying the error above. please help asap , if there is anything i have missed out the post will be updated asap. HELP ! PLEASE !!! ..........
    ------------------
    edit: i have successfully connected to my database before this problem so i do know the username and pass is correct. root,ascent .
    Last edited by WowBlizzB; 09-06-2010 at 08:16 PM.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙▬▬▬; ▬▬▬▬▬

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Your database info is incorrect.