Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Talking What is the best 1.12.1 Repack


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey Guys ! My question is what is by far the most stable and blizzlike repack for 1.12.1 (if there is one )

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Hmm... can't quite get it to work ....

  4. #4
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    http://www.udmod.com/
    Posts
    1,181
    Last edited by Brianplast; 02-07-2010 at 07:30 PM.

  5. #5
    nae'blis

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shayol Ghul
    Posts
    228
    No,Atarathi is using mangos platinum,use mangoszero,its way better!
    Platinum is full of bugs,so my option is MANGOSZERO!
    It is very stable!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    No,Atarathi is using mangos platinum,use mangoszero,its way better!
    Platinum is full of bugs,so my option is MANGOSZERO!
    It is very stable!
    i agree, the link i provided was intended to get you to search before you ask, because if you search google for "mangos zero repack" the post at the top is a perfectly good 1.12.1 repack.

    Quote Originally Posted by brianplast View Post
    1.12.1*
    Last edited by Tom; 02-07-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    http://www.udmod.com/
    Posts
    1,181
    what ever<.<

  8. #8
    Go at http://udw.altervista.org/zeroproject/ it is the MangosZero project, it is currently in work, everyday people are fixing and reporting bugs so yeah

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuchaos500 View Post
    Go at http://udw.altervista.org/zeroproject/ it is the MangosZero project, it is currently in work, everyday people are fixing and reporting bugs so yeah
    I think this person wants a repack as maybe he does not know about compiling as such. As far as compiling goes, you will need to install the database and scripts also, which are available with a bit of searching or asking around.


    Core - http://github.com/mangoszero/mangoszero

    DB - http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeroprojectdb/

    Scripts - http://github.com/scriptdevzero/scriptdevzero


    Here is a guide on setting up MangosZero from scratch using compiling and such, it's a very good guide, used it myself and I recommend it.

    http://udw.altervista.org/zeroprojec...php?f=60&t=602

    Enjoyyy.

  10. #10

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I think this person wants a repack as maybe he does not know about compiling as such. As far as compiling goes, you will need to install the database and scripts also, which are available with a bit of searching or asking around.


    Core - http://github.com/mangoszero/mangoszero

    DB - http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeroprojectdb/

    Scripts - http://github.com/scriptdevzero/scriptdevzero



    Here is a guide on setting up MangosZero from scratch using compiling and such, it's a very good guide, used it myself and I recommend it.

    http://udw.altervista.org/zeroprojec...php?f=60&t=602

    Enjoyyy.

    Thanks Tom
    I really needed to learn how to set up this kind of repack

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •