Welcome to AC Web.

How to spawn monsters *Missing Command*

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It might just be me or there is no command in the gm command list here for spawning monsters. Me and my friends wanted to fight some bosses and i can't find the command.

Smile Monsters

Hi if i am not wrong find the ids and you only do this

.npc spawn (id here)

if i have a chance i will find you some ids but you can just search on this site you will find them

c-ya

That only works for Merchants trainer and stuff, but not bosses

.npc spawn works for bosses to lawl does on mine work's you either deleted or overwrighted crap.

Banned

okay go to an instance that you know hasa boss you want to kill.. have .invisible on so you can walk by the mobs. go to the boss and select it. now type .npc info near bottom of your chat log is the ID not the SQL id but the one above it. that is the .npc spawn ###### for it.... or

, get navicat/heidisql/sqlyog and just type in the name of the mob in creature_names table in logon DB.(aka World DB for some setups) and the entry # is the spawn number for .npc spawn ##### . post back if this helps

Quote Originally Posted by kromm View Post
    Hi if i am not wrong find the ids and you only do this

.npc spawn (id here)

if i have a chance i will find you some ids but you can just search on this site you will find them

c-ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmythepuma View Post
    That only works for Merchants trainer and stuff, but not bosses
    The .npc spawn <id here> works for all bosses, cause bosses r NPC's

ok if i don't want to find the code for the monster or boss or what ever by going to it is there another way.

Like for some reason i can go to Thottbot and get the number from the url in the address bar for items, weapons, and non combat npcs (unless pvp) but i guess thats ever npc. But i try to summon/spawn onyxia and it didn't work with the code from thottbot

So will out the going to the boss and getting there code is there another way.

you guys....

".lookupcreature (insert creature name)"
    it'll give you the spawn id...

Edit: and it works for non-"creatures", any npc. (NPC includes bosses/mobs/etc...)

Banned

forgot that one i never use it lol

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ok nvm i solved the problem on my own, the person who was giving me the codes from thottbot thinks all the codes are 23467. So idk, but i got it fixed.