Stuff you need:
Link to get the custom launcher
Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
please give rep to Rowen for sharing the launcher
Part 1: Configuring the launcher in visual basic
1. Unzip the folders found in the Launcher exe and Launcher website.rar to your desktop
2. open up visual basic, hit file open project, inside the launcher exe folder open up launcher
3.on the right you will see a solutions explorer click form1
4. now click inside the space below launcher as shown in the picture
5. in the properties tab you will see a box that says url change that to the url of your website(this will be explained later in the guide)
6. now go to the solution explorer and find option_new and click it
7. inside option new you will find a text box that says "leave this radio box blank delete after reading"
8. delete it
9. last part now to build your launcher hit build then build launcher
10. the launcher is now inside the launcher exe folder under Desktop\launcher exe\bin\release\launcher
Part 2: Using the Launcher
1. open up the launcher and find your wow folder usually C:\Users\Public\Games\world of warcraft
2. hit the button that says options
3. on the options menu right click in the white box and click create new realm
4. create a new realm
5. now right click your new realm inside the white box and click the option that says set as new realm
6. then click the radio button that says private server - "name of your server"
7. and thats it
Part 3 How to configure the website to work with your site
1. open the folder called "Launcher website"
2. inside the folder right click index and open with a text document
Now you have two options if you dont know how to make a banner and if you do.
Part 3: No banner
1. inside the index you will find a line that says
<a href="http://wow.codeciti.com/"><img src="images/banner.png"></a>
Part 3: With banner
1. inside the "Launcher Website" folder find banner.psd open it and edit it but dont change the size
2. save your new banner as a jpeg and drag it into the folder called "images" in the "Launcher website" replacing the image that was there
3. and now you have your own banner
Part 3: Cont.
1. use the image below the edit the different parts of the index