Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

[Release]Updated GM Addon

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    NOTE: Please remember, This addon needs you! I need you to report as many bugs as you find to help this addon get bug-free!

This is the GM Helper. This addon will help you use most of the GM Commands without the repetitiveness of typing them out, and it is divided into separate forms. Each form is dedicated to a specific group of commands (For example, ModifyForm is for all the Modify commands, OverrideForm is for all Cheat commands etc. etc.) As commands have changed with ArcEmu recently, the Addon has kept up with support and supported everything new.

The GM Helper also comes with Ticket Tracker, an addon originally developed by 1337dood and picked up by me. This addon helps you easily manage and answer Player's Tickets.

This addon used to be developed by Rushowr and his team but the project died and was never really taken up by anyone not biased to a specific server, until I decided to pick it up by myself. I have continued with it ever since, keeping it similar to how it was designed. Simple and easy to use.

You can download the Addon in ZIP format, Here!
    or....You can download the addon in RAR format, Here!

and....

You can track all changes and all the updates for it via SVN, here!

Credits:
    Code:
    Skate (Ex-Developer) (Skate555@gmail.com) (For keeping this project on it's feet and moving forward)
    Ohm (a.k.a. dx and Echo) (Thank you for getting the ball rolling)
    Rushowr and his team (Original Idea)
    1337dood (TicketTracker) (If it wasn't for the TicketTracker...nobody would use this thing)
    Mukele (ItemSearchForm)
    Spirit Realm Private server (in-game testing) (tsrwow.com)
    lawl (Ex-Developer) - lawl@thedanisme.com (Got me to start working on this project again, AND help me find a great server. Thank you, lawl)
    Stewart (ArcEmu Developer) - Solved the "Enter" bug on the TicketTracker. I had been looking for that fix forever.

Screenshots:

Last edited by deathdude; 06-19-2009 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Update

GG + Rep Once I Can.

Nice deathdude! The tracking updates page, can't seem to logon even with id anonymous and blank password.

Btw, any chance of an ability to move the addon or hide it or something like that?
    Last edited by lyk13; 07-13-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk13 View Post
    Nice deathdude! The tracking updates page, can't seem to logon even with id anonymous and blank password.

Btw, any chance of an ability to move the addon or hide it or something like that?
    Lowercase "a"

To hide it...I believe you Right click the Icon it has in the Mini-Map or is it Left-Click...can't remember

There's a keystroke to hide it? Pardon me, I didn't realise that.

Oh there's an icon on the minimap? Ok darn me...so sorry, I wasn't tentative enough....=.= Will take a look some hours later.

Thanks again.

Just Right Click And Hold To Move.

Ok, no wonder, the icon on the minimap got blocked by some other addons...

Then again, I may sound finnicky but...it's loading and shown everytime I log on, any way to hide on load?

The joker: AH just realised you meant anonymous and not A but a....ok thanks!

Okay....to make it Hidden on Load...Just replace the GMAddonForm.xml file in your GM Addon folder with this one GMAddonForm.xml
    Last edited by deathdude; 07-13-2008 at 09:25 PM.

Awesome!!!, That's so wierd, I just used an GM thing taht was outdated and i was like... damn outdated... then I come here and see this... Oh my god LUCKY!!!. Thanks, Love it !

++++Rep! ty

cool addon deathdude

Way cool deathdude, thanks a bunch!

Kool, thanks

Banned

nice +rep mate

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bug report: Under Misc. Help or something(sorry can't recall exactly) of the addon, that particular popup cannot be moved. The rest are all fine.

/cheers