Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking *[2.4.3]*WoW Legends - Insta 70 Funserver || Twink || High Rate || Every Realm Custom

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    WoW Legends

ALL REALMS ARE NOW LIVE! ALL ARE 2.4.3 SUPPORTED!

Thats right WoW Legends is back! Once up in the top 5 ranking servers on xtreme100, we have finally got everything back up and running. We have 3 completely custom servers with stats listed below:

Forums: HERE
    Register Account: HERE
    Realmlist: set realmlist wow-legends.kicks-ass.org

Realm of the Gods - Super Fun Insta 70 Realm
    By Far one of the most popular realms that has been missing for a long time is now back and with an old WoW2War feel for those that remember.

• Start at Level 70
    • Start with all class spells
    • Start with season 1 armor
    • Start with season 1 weapons
    • Completely custom storyline - Ancient Jungle Theme
    • Immense Questlines for gear and items
    • Huge PvP Battles
    • PvP Token system
    • Teleporter
    • Events
    • Rewards
    • Malls

This server has it all!

Realm of the Twinks - Insta 19 Twink
    A twink experience you will never forget!

• Start at level 19
    • Start with top twink gear (retail)
    • Start with all spells up to level 19 for each class
    • Custom Twink Tiers!
    • All battlegrounds work!
    • Custom arenas
    • PvP Token System
    • Teleporter
    • Custom Start Locations
    • 98% Bug free
    • Completely Custom Realm not seen anywhere else

If you like PvP and like Twinks this is your realm!

Realm of the Legends - Blizzlike High Rate
    A high rate realm that will leave you begging for more

• 15x Rates
    • Leveling Road
    • Custom Instances
    • Custom Raids
    • Custom Events
    • Custom Start Gear
    • Malls
    • Blizzlike
    • Solid Questlines
    • Strong Community

If you are looking for something a bit closer to retail this is your bet! Join others and battle thru Azeroth on your Quest to become a true Legend!

So if your looking for a unique experience and want to get some good PvP in or join in comrades and take down the Boss come check out WoW Legends! We have a solid community, best staff around, and the best realms out there!

Forums: HERE
    Register Account: HERE
    Realmlist: set realmlist wow-legends.kicks-ass.org

My Best Regards,
    SirKhan

P.S. We are now hiring DEVS! If you know c++, lua, as, or a master at sql contact sir-khan@hotmail.com
    Last edited by sirkhan; 07-21-2008 at 05:09 AM.

Extremely Good

Well i have been on quite a bit of Private servers in my time but i would have to say that WoW-Legends is the best one ive ever seen.
    They have Wonderfully nice and supportive staff.
    The Twink and Realm of Gods servers are a work of art. Honestly i have never seen so much great work in a server
    And Yes they also Blizzlike if you ever feel like doing the good old fashion leveling .
    Ive been with legends for about 4 months now and all i can say is Pure Exelence.
    So come on and join our wonderful community.

- Evarman

There Are Like 3 Servers Now Called WoW Legends

Quote Originally Posted by wowenable View Post
    There Are Like 3 Servers Now Called WoW Legends
    Well Guess What This is the Best and This Use to Be WoW2War.

Anyway Come Join Us . . . Its a Great, Social, Excellent and Fun Server With Great Taste of Humor as Well . . . Well Thats All From Me.

Best Regards, Slyfox

Quote Originally Posted by byklee View Post
    Well Guess What This is the Best and This Use to Be WoW2War.

Anyway Come Join Us . . . Its a Great, Social, Excellent and Fun Server With Great Taste of Humor as Well . . . Well Thats All From Me.

Best Regards, Slyfox
    lol Sorry Never Heard of WoW2War lol But Anyways Ill Join But Later Right Now I Have My Own Server To Worry About

Thanks alexdb, and byklee for your kind words, i truely appreciate it.

And just to clear things up, WoW Legends was WoW2War for the first 5 months of its existence and then we switched to WoW Legends. We were the first private server to utilize the 'Legends' name, and since then i have seen like 1545083489 other servers with Legends somewhere in it.

This place is the best private server I have been on. I have been playing on this server for about 1 1/2 years now, and I love it, and keep coming back for more, it has good uptime, and even better innovation. You will love, it don't think so, try it out, I promise you will understand after 1 minute on the server.

ahh yea, i rember clearly in february, when me and my cousin was looking for private servers, we tried a lot from the xtreme top 100 list, and then we finally came to legends... after about 5 mins, we decided not to leave this one.. it was simply way too fun.... i rember the uptime was pretty crappy, so gr8 for us, it was holidays, so we could stay up all night, when the server was up, and play like hell xD... when it wasnt up, we we're trying to get on, when it was up, we we're playing.... it wasnt hard to get a gm to assist u, or anything, and when u join the social forums, u get some really nice friends, legends aint just a private server, its a family... unfortuanately, theres been some divorces lately, but we wont give up.. we wont go down, hack after hack, we've came back, we've gotten stronger and stronger....

best regards
    //Zifle

lolz!! Why people make a server with name wow-legends when there is 3 other servers with that name?
    Last edited by babos15; 07-08-2008 at 04:08 PM.

babos15 if you did not read the posts above, we are the original WoW Legends. A bunch of other servers came out with the name Legend somewhere in their name after us.

arcalypse and gnomerboy thanks a bunch for the kind comments. WoW Legends strives to be the best server out their with our highly skilled staff and custom content.

This is the place to be guys, ive never seen an server like this great comunity

Where private servers fail to the real thing is , you ding to 70 straight away or ding to 70 in 5 hours either way both kills the fun.

Thanks semih1

And nob66 we have so much custom content, instances, raids, events, pvp, there is always something to do. There is always fun to be had. Our insta 70 realm has so much content coming to it you will not be able to handle all the activities. You should give us a try before you wipe the idea of high rate servers.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I agree with Sirkhan. We GM's will make sure the server stays active and we'll make sure you can swim in activites and youll tell your mom to shut up cus you wanna play! Thats how fun its gonna get Dont worry mate, its gonna be a blast