Welcome to AC Web.

Arrow Elwynn Forest [TBC 2.4.3 Server for Fun!]

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The Burning Crusade, Fun Server

Looking for a server to test your favourite class? You're at right place. This realm has vendors for almost anything you can imagine in this expansion. Our mall is not in final form. We plan on adding more and more things to make it the most complete fun server mall you've ever seen. Therefore, feel free to throw suggestions on our Discord channel, we're listening!

We're non-profit organisation and we run CMaNGOS server with weekly updates. You can always contribute with your core or database updates. Once your pull request is approved on Github, your commit will be alive on our next weekly update.

Our server is running on decent Intel machine. All your data is stored on SSD with regular backups. If we ever allow donations, that will happen onlly for a reason to get better hardware under the hood.

Auction House Perks

We offer pretty unique feature. Since auction house on fun servers are mostly useless, we decided to let Clara sell anything you could think off. If anything valuable is missing, talk with us on Discord and we will add it.

Upcoming Features

- Low HP instances so you can solo anything with small group
    - Flying mounts in Elwynn Forest so you can try your favourite mount
    - More items in Auction House
    - More vendors, trainers and masters
    - More options in custom NPC gossip

Feel free to suggest anything, I made server so we can have fun before retail.

Let's have fun,
    https://elwynn-forest.com
    Last edited by filip01; 04-10-2021 at 03:52 PM.

running amongst ghouls ..

Thinking in assembly, dreaming in symbols, talking in API, living in real time.
    I am lost at the first sentence ...

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Yeah I missed some words, was tired. Anyways, you can get more information on the website. Gonna update text.