Welcome to AC Web.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    Who the Holy Cow are you Sir to call me Bastard? I do have a father first, second im very structured working 8 to 11 hours per day as roofer in life-danger situations and im clearly all day in reality unlike you - joining a discussion and start calling names like a 12 y.o Clerasil Testing Area. You should better get back to where the farm you holy fkn cow come from. I have my knowledge in programming generel and emulation since quite a long time to know that this is just a catfishing text on the main Topic

COME AND OPEN THIS OMFG 99% - i know how people act here, i did NOT said that Prince is not a developer, nor that he didnt work on this - the thing and point i did mention is that this state of content is fake. Has WOTLK TC 3.3.5a status 99% yet? with tons of regular updating and a whole experienced crew working on it - and this repack should have it? Open your eyes and stop eating his d!ck ok?

- - - Updated - - -

What to say more, read above how shit this seem to be, unrelated to what ive said before.
    Someone has mental issues... I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wol1234 View Post
    I try downloading the BrooksTech launcher for noobs like me but I cannot put working the repack, Mysql its suppossed open, Authserver open, but Worldserver closses, can you tell me how I make it? Thanks you for all.
    In the "server" folder you find "authserver.conf" and "worldserver.com",
    open it and be sure that "logDir"(under AUTH SERVER SETTING) and "Datadir" (CONNECTIONS AND DIRECTORIES) have the right path:

es. for logDir:
    LogsDir = "C:\Users\...\Desktop\Prince Repack\Wow EMU 434 v2\server\logs"

es. for Data:
    DataDir = "C:\Users\...\Desktop\Prince Repack\Wow EMU 434 v2\server\data"

First of all thanks for sharing. I am testing this the last few days. I did test a lot of cataclysm repacks and this is my honest opinion.

Worgen Area is really good except a couple of quests and the battle of Gilneas which is not a battle at all. You can still pass through Gilneas though and go to your quest. Other than that is really good.

Goblin area where I play atm is really messy. Wrong phases on many npcs and many bugged quests that works weird or doesn't work at all. I had to use gm commands a lot and right now I am on a quest called Rocket Boot Boost which breaks the quest line.

Many quests are set as auto-complete when they shouldn't. I mean its not hard to make a quest that requires to kill an amount of mobs.

Now they biggest issues I have noticed and I don't like at all:
    Some npc dialogues are in French. Same with some alerts and npc vendors. I didn't change anything. Why it is like this? and how to change it?
    When anticheat mode is ON I keep getting messages in a language which I don't know that says something about ban, hack etc.
    Also at random moments I am getting another alert in a language I don't know and gives to my player the amount of 150 gold. That happened twice. It would be good to know how to disable this.

Other than these, it looks like someone spent a lot of time fixing stuff but still needs s lot a lot of work. I ll keep testing this to the point that something is terrible broken. FYI I am playing these for the Quests, I usually don't like spending time in Dungeons etc.

Quote Originally Posted by monik View Post
    In the "server" folder you find "authserver.conf" and "worldserver.com",
    open it and be sure that "logDir"(under AUTH SERVER SETTING) and "Datadir" (CONNECTIONS AND DIRECTORIES) have the right path:

es. for logDir:
    LogsDir = "C:\Users\...\Desktop\Prince Repack\Wow EMU 434 v2\server\logs"

es. for Data:
    DataDir = "C:\Users\...\Desktop\Prince Repack\Wow EMU 434 v2\server\data"
    I put as you say but that cannot works, so much thanks you for write me!

Is thie repack is Solo-friendly? I mean playing without gm with total completition of dungeons, raids etc?

谢谢兄弟的434

Thanks, very good repack, LF v3.

我发现导入的数据库出错,数据库里面是空白没有文件。
    I found that there was an error in the imported database. There was no file in the database.

Quote Originally Posted by MichellBorsari View Post
    Game-master commands are closed.

Nothing works.

--------------------------------------
    Update
    for newbies like me, to have the full power of Game-Master commands:

Auth -> Account_acess and change gmlevel to "10"
    ^can you help me, i'm kinda lost in which part of the folder

Prince good job bro, but next uptade?

Nice release !

I completely tested this repack but...

All raids are open 10 Normal...not open 10HC / 25N / 25HC

Ghoul at the dk when you have the assist does not attack..

Gurthalak Voice of the Deeps ITEM BUGGED

https://www.wowhead.com/item=78478/g...e-of-the-deeps

It only produces a tentacle from 4..that is, in conclusion it does not work as it should work...

So far only that ... I'm going to test more.
    Last edited by idontlovecows; 03-21-2021 at 04:14 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You can Open other difficulties from access_requirement table from world database, also check the disables too.