Welcome to AC Web.

WoW CMS cmangos website

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Web-CMS by jump-cms

Offers several types of cms systems for wow cms , toplist cms music cms and many others.

Many of them were not added because of that just contact me for more information. Live chat

Thank you very much for your attention.

Demo

Demo server

set relamlist logon.cmangos-cms.ga

Jump-CMS.eu
    Last edited by Yexs; 10-16-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Would LOVE to see a TrinityCore Version of the CMS. Since this is a masterpiece <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Would LOVE to see a TrinityCore Version of the CMS. Since this is a masterpiece <3
    It works on TrinityCore with few changes and thanks for the rating

Well well, what do you think if I tell you a few things

1 -. You are already changing the name of your CMS, and be careful to see that you have copied some code from my CMS.

2 -. The wow-cms name is already registered and operational as a domain for 3 years, and I am the Lead Project of this project
    https://wow-cms.com/en/

3 .- Until the description you have copied "WoW-CMS is a group of web developers who in their free time are dedicated to creating, managing and maintaining cms for the growing community of online games." It seems painful to me.

Do you want me to continue?

It would appear someone stole or took the original code. And is now trying to use it as their own. And to make profit from it?

I have reviewed some of the code and it has no similarity to our current CMS, but even so the name wow-cms is already registered and it is what you should change.

And write a description, don't copy and paste it, it is that not a context has changed.

---------- UPDATE

I hope to see in a few hours that you have deleted from this post the name of wow-cms, as well as the one you are marketing from your website. We are a group of developers who create CMS's OPEN-SOURCE, and for which we distribute a complete solution for free, as well as the support.

If you want to check our time with the community, you can look up the name BlizzCMS in the website section of this page. Similarly you can go to wow-cms.com and see that BlizzCMS is on the same website.

Likewise, we have the public repositories in gitlab with the name of WoW-CMS in case you need to verify more things.
    Last edited by perioner; 10-17-2020 at 12:09 AM.

The code has nothing to do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by perioner View Post
    I have reviewed some of the code and it has no similarity to our current CMS, but even so the name wow-cms is already registered and it is what you should change.

And write a description, don't copy and paste it, it is that not a context has changed.

---------- UPDATE

I hope to see in a few hours that you have deleted from this post the name of wow-cms, as well as the one you are marketing from your website. We are a group of developers who create CMS's OPEN-SOURCE, and for which we distribute a complete solution for free, as well as the support.

If you want to check our time with the community, you can look up the name BlizzCMS in the website section of this page. Similarly you can go to wow-cms.com and see that BlizzCMS is on the same website.

Likewise, we have the public repositories in gitlab with the name of WoW-CMS in case you need to verify more things.

Well done I took care I apologize

@Yexs Add me on Discord: Lushen#4800 please

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by perioner View Post
    I hope to see in a few hours that you have deleted from this post the name of wow-cms, as well as the one you are marketing from your website.
    I'm sorry but did you by any chance register "WoW-CMS" as a trademark? If you did manage to register it - fair play, but if you didn't register it I don't think you can make such requests.
    Last edited by WPS; 10-22-2020 at 01:38 AM.