Welcome to AC Web.

Post [WARGONE] Bloodworm Realm x8 - Blizzlike

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    We offer the Pure Blizzlike, Nothing Custom.

Most recent TrinityCore + our Fixes for some dungeons and raids, we won't give any percentage to be honest with everyone you'll see most unbugged server around also remember we work on it everyday and we want people also to play to have the most discovered bugs, reporting anything is via discord for direct contact with us - Currently working with my cousin ( JadaDev )

http://wargone.com/

We will build a unique website whenever we have the money to do so we won't do a FusionBUG thing even tho Jada adviced me it's best for us but this will be my own choice else BlizzCMS or a unique website.

How to connect :

Download any 3.3.5a Client do it by googling we won't provide any clients since it's against Blizzard Terms.

Use this realmlist :

set realmlist logon.wargone.com

Note : This isn't best server around we aren't here to lie, i'm here just to give another "Better" server than what exist with a "Better" Support than ( Warmane - Dalaran etc.. ) they simply doesn't care about reports ( Personal experience )

I'm jadadev cousin as i mentioned tho i'm 39 years old and yeah he is learning me how things going on so all of this is his doing tho i wanted to make the thread for my server myself.

Regards Pandous
    Last edited by Xazor; 10-05-2020 at 10:29 AM.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Good job my amazing Dude <3 ( Cousin )

I did my best to help you up and promise it'll go Viral !

Good luck and keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispee View Post
    Good luck and keep it up
    Thank you so much !

Well the server can be good but with that web-site people will not join problably, because thats the first impression people have about the server, i understend you want to make something different and good but for a start i would recomend using a CMS, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Well the server can be good but with that web-site people will not join problably, because thats the first impression people have about the server, i understend you want to make something different and good but for a start i would recomend using a CMS, good luck!
    Well this is working on latest Trinitycore which no longer works with FCMS or any other CMS i just build that register page only for creating accounts here is prove for what i'm talking about so you can see why

The account table contains salt and verifier columns containing the respective SRP6 values.

salt is a cryptographically random 32-byte value
    verifier is derived from salt, as well as the user's username (all uppercase) and their password (all uppercase)
    If you are registering a user, or changing a user's password, generate a random salt, then calculate the appropriate verifier, and store both in the database.
    If you are logging a user in, re-calculate the verifier using the stored salt and their login details, and compare it against the stored verifier. If the values match, the login details are correct.

To obtain the verifier:

Calculate h1 = SHA1("USERNAMEASSWORD"), substituting the user's username and password converted to uppercase
    This is the old sha_pass_hash value!
    Calculate h2 = SHA1(salt || h1), where || is concatenation (the . operator in PHP)
    Note that both salt and h1 are binary, not hexadecimal strings!
    Treat h2 as an integer in little-endian order (the first byte is the least significant)
    Calculate (g ^ h2) % N
    ^ is modular exponentiation, % is the modulo operator
    g and N are parameters, which are fixed in the WoW implementation:
    g = 7
    N = 0x894B645E89E1535BBDAD5B8B290650530801B18EBFBF5E8F AB3C82872A3E9BB7
    Convert the result back to a byte array in little-endian order
    This is your verifier - you're done!

Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    Well this is working on latest Trinitycore which no longer works with FCMS or any other CMS i just build that register page only for creating accounts here is prove for what i'm talking about so you can see why

The account table contains salt and verifier columns containing the respective SRP6 values.

salt is a cryptographically random 32-byte value
    verifier is derived from salt, as well as the user's username (all uppercase) and their password (all uppercase)
    If you are registering a user, or changing a user's password, generate a random salt, then calculate the appropriate verifier, and store both in the database.
    If you are logging a user in, re-calculate the verifier using the stored salt and their login details, and compare it against the stored verifier. If the values match, the login details are correct.

To obtain the verifier:

Calculate h1 = SHA1("USERNAMEASSWORD"), substituting the user's username and password converted to uppercase
    This is the old sha_pass_hash value!
    Calculate h2 = SHA1(salt || h1), where || is concatenation (the . operator in PHP)
    Note that both salt and h1 are binary, not hexadecimal strings!
    Treat h2 as an integer in little-endian order (the first byte is the least significant)
    Calculate (g ^ h2) % N
    ^ is modular exponentiation, % is the modulo operator
    g and N are parameters, which are fixed in the WoW implementation:
    g = 7
    N = 0x894B645E89E1535BBDAD5B8B290650530801B18EBFBF5E8F AB3C82872A3E9BB7
    Convert the result back to a byte array in little-endian order
    This is your verifier - you're done!
    No need for the long post, changing/updating website's to the new login & account creation isn't hard, FCMS takes about 5minutes.

I didnt mean to ofend anyone i just gave you a sugestion, and i can tell you that maybe 60% of people that know about the server and soon as they enter the site will not even register because it doesnt show any kind of effort, doesnt have any info about the server nothing... anyways good luck xD

Fusioncms does work with latest TC you just need to modify minor things for it to work correctly, you don't even need to know how to code but that being said if you run a server and update your core and fix bugs without waiting for TC team do it for you, then you should have no issues updating your CMS to new TC. however if you plan to run a stock core server then don't even bother with doing so as it's DOA

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    No need for the long post, changing/updating website's to the new login & account creation isn't hard, FCMS takes about 5minutes.
    Well i think my cousin doesn't want FCMS but that's what i keep telling him tho no i personally bad at understanding the new changes xD honestly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    I didnt mean to ofend anyone i just gave you a sugestion, and i can tell you that maybe 60% of people that know about the server and soon as they enter the site will not even register because it doesnt show any kind of effort, doesnt have any info about the server nothing... anyways good luck xD
    Yeah that is really true and planning to help his case tho i'm that much great when it comes to understanding things i never checked in FCMS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RDwow View Post
    Fusioncms does work with latest TC you just need to modify minor things for it to work correctly, you don't even need to know how to code but that being said if you run a server and update your core and fix bugs without waiting for TC team do it for you, then you should have no issues updating your CMS to new TC. however if you plan to run a stock core server then don't even bother with doing so as it's DOA
    FCMS doesn't work with latest TC but it can work if you do those changes in register and login and yeah i'm not familiar with FCMS never checked how it handle the login and register honestly

Amma call myself lazy because since you guys think it's easy than i'm just lazy to check it out but hell hmm i will ! thanks

Amma call myself lazy because since you guys think it's easy than i'm just lazy to check it out but hell hmm i will ! thanks[/QUOTE]

Everything is easy when you know how to do it right? In my idea i think its not that easy xD

Tbf, is website is not.. good enough but anyway, good luck!!

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
    Tbf, is website is not.. good enough but anyway, good luck!!
    Thank you and yeah i haven't found any other solution

I'm not a fan of posting on these posts, but good luck and thanks for trying to set up your website on BlizzCMS. Unfortunately, we are working on a new version and we have not updated our registry to SRP6 at the moment, with the new revision we hope to fix and be an option for everyone.

Good luck with your server, and I hope to see you soon using our next CMS release.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by perioner View Post
    I'm not a fan of posting on these posts, but good luck and thanks for trying to set up your website on BlizzCMS. Unfortunately, we are working on a new version and we have not updated our registry to SRP6 at the moment, with the new revision we hope to fix and be an option for everyone.

Good luck with your server, and I hope to see you soon using our next CMS release.
    Exactly please whenever it's finished to PM me so i can setup the website for him !