Welcome to AC Web.

Custom Made Paladin Heirlooms

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Now that I have figured out how to design custom Heirlooms, I've worked on special Paladin heirlooms as a test.
    It includes a full 8 piece set, Helmet, Shoulders, Chestplate, Wrist, Gloves, Waist, Leggings, and Boots. Plus a Weapon.

SQL Files:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ck2quz...eapon.sql/file

Patch & DBC Files:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/cg5d3b...Files.rar/file

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Thanks for share but i would strongly recommend you to make a set for each class and make all weapon types. There is no way that anyone would ever download heirlooms for just 1 class and 1 weapon. But yeah, i know making custom heirlooks 100% from scratch does take some time. Making a whole set would definitely take some long time so i believe you could most likely sell it and earn some $$ from it. But of course it would also be really nice if your released it for free but thats up to you

Thanks for the share i know for sure this might be usefull for someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Thanks for share but i would strongly recommend you to make a set for each class and make all weapon types. There is no way that anyone would ever download heirlooms for just 1 class and 1 weapon. But yeah, i know making custom heirlooks 100% from scratch does take some time. Making a whole set would definitely take some long time so i believe you could most likely sell it and earn some $$ from it. But of course it would also be really nice if your released it for free but thats up to you
    Of course. This is merely a prototype. If you actually look in the DBCs you'll see scaling stats for more than just the Paladin Heirlooms. And if you look in the Item DBCs you'll see entries that aren't in the SQL File.

The only reason, I released the Paladin Heirlooms was cause they were the ones I had finished. Here's my list of plans.

Polished Valor Set: Arms/Fury Warrior
    Tattered Dreadmist Set: Shadow Priest/Mage/Warlock
    Inherited Ebon Knight Set: Blood/Unholy Death Knight
    Nurtured Cenarion Raiment Set: Restoration/Balance Druid
    Tattered Wildheart Raiment Set: Feral Druid
    Polished Elements Set: Shaman
    Reforged Heroism Set: Protection Warrior/Frost Death Knight
    Blessed Virtuous Set: Holy/Disc Priest

The only thing I've been unable to do, is make them sets and give them set bonuses. I've followed the tutorial I've seen here on Ac-Web down to the bone. I've gone over it many times, tried it several times over, almost everything works EXCEPT, When you try to add in-game it says "There's no items in this set." Meaning the tutorial missed something.

For the most part though this should be good.

I probably won't make any more weapons but we'll see.

Also might make a box item for each set, meaning, you could have all 8 pieces in a container. Not sure If I want to tho.

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist

Quote Originally Posted by hardin015 View Post
    Of course. This is merely a prototype. If you actually look in the DBCs you'll see scaling stats for more than just the Paladin Heirlooms. And if you look in the Item DBCs you'll see entries that aren't in the SQL File.

The only reason, I released the Paladin Heirlooms was cause they were the ones I had finished. Here's my list of plans.

Polished Valor Set: Arms/Fury Warrior
    Tattered Dreadmist Set: Shadow Priest/Mage/Warlock
    Inherited Ebon Knight Set: Blood/Unholy Death Knight
    Nurtured Cenarion Raiment Set: Restoration/Balance Druid
    Tattered Wildheart Raiment Set: Feral Druid
    Polished Elements Set: Shaman
    Reforged Heroism Set: Protection Warrior/Frost Death Knight
    Blessed Virtuous Set: Holy/Disc Priest

The only thing I've been unable to do, is make them sets and give them set bonuses. I've followed the tutorial I've seen here on Ac-Web down to the bone. I've gone over it many times, tried it several times over, almost everything works EXCEPT, When you try to add in-game it says "There's no items in this set." Meaning the tutorial missed something.

For the most part though this should be good.

I probably won't make any more weapons but we'll see.

Also might make a box item for each set, meaning, you could have all 8 pieces in a container. Not sure If I want to tho.
    My recommendation is to do what i did. Find out how to do it yourself instead of reading old tutorials. search for the required dbc files online and you find several sites that explains what each column does. I didn't even know that a guide existed. I learned it by myself. Both to make items sets and to make heirlooms. I just searched for the dbc files to try understand them better. And to make my work less confusing i used DBCutil to convert the dbc's to csv then i converted csv to sql create table & insert query so that i could name the columns to give me a better understanding of which column does what. Also helped a lot to speed up the process of making stuff since i could write SQL Queries to get the job done a lot quicker.

- - - Updated - - -

And whenever i was done in the database i just exported all my work to csv and converted that csv file to dbc. By doing it this way you greatly reduce the chance of making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    My recommendation is to do what i did. Find out how to do it yourself instead of reading old tutorials. search for the required dbc files online and you find several sites that explains what each column does. I didn't even know that a guide existed. I learned it by myself. Both to make items sets and to make heirlooms. I just searched for the dbc files to try understand them better. And to make my work less confusing i used DBCutil to convert the dbc's to csv then i converted csv to sql create table & insert query so that i could name the columns to give me a better understanding of which column does what. Also helped a lot to speed up the process of making stuff since i could write SQL Queries to get the job done a lot quicker.

- - - Updated - - -

And whenever i was done in the database i just exported all my work to csv and converted that csv file to dbc. By doing it this way you greatly reduce the chance of making a mistake
    Well considering I'm not a real developer. That's gonna take some serious trial and error. But yeah, I'll eventually figure it out. For now though, the itemsets/set bonuses won't be available in the Custom Heirlooms.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Could we potentially get a preview image of a character in the heirloom set? What does it look like graphically?