Welcome to AC Web.

Arrow I need your guys feedback

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I ve been looking for some hosting and i ven seen HostThatVPS company and the prices seem fair enought and the guy that i talked with on the web-site was very cool and explained everything to me VERY WELL, and he says he would help me around with some stuff i need for the server( SO ALL NICE), but did any one actually worked with him/company that has some kind of feedback?

Thanks in advance

I would not deal with an ac-webian when there's so many solutions out there. There was an incident with one on their team, that completely vanished after he sold vps's to people here.

Some even claim HostThatVPS is the exact same guy scamming everyone and vanishing - that can just be gossip though, but I wouldn't take the chance. I've left some links so you can get an overview.

Using my common sense, I wouldn't do it. I would always go to a reputable hosting provider instead.
    This statement is not only for HostThatVPS but for people hosting on ac-web in general.

To be fair I've never dealt with him here, so you can also take that into account. But I cannot stress enough, how bad of an idea it is.

Just to name a few, you got ovh, hetzner and contabo. Which people from here are also usually reselling from.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ht=hostthatvps - HostThatVPS

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ike-WoW-Server - HostThatVPS

( He even made a double post, because he didn't like the fact people caught on to him - that was quite funny back then! )

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ght=instantcpu - scammer (instantcpu)
    Last edited by AlgoCleanser; 09-23-2020 at 06:46 AM.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Can confirm, dont take HostThatVPS.

Thanks for the replys and also to the ones who dm me instead of posting, I will do what you guys say,i did not recieve any good comment about this guy, i will not buy from him, u guys always teach me good things so i guess this is no diferent

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Thanks for the replys and also to the ones who dm me instead of posting, I will do what you guys say,i did not recieve any good comment about this guy, i will not buy from him, u guys always teach me good things so i guess this is no diferent
    Welcome to Ac Web.