Welcome to AC Web.

Ivalice Server | 3.3.5 | Progressive WOTLK Server |

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    �� Ivalice Server - a 3.3.5 World of Warcraft Private Server. ��

�� Releasing this Friday the 18.09.2020of September. ��

‼️The first 209 players will receive a promocode (gift) which they can use to get an instant 80 character with starter gear a mount, gold and much more. Make sure to join our Discord Server to participate: https://discord.gg/Gyq69cn ‼️

�� Ivalice Server is a progressive x10 Wotlk Server. We are very hyped to present you, what we have worked on in the last couple of months. We are confident to say, that you will experience the closest blizzlike WOTLK experience to ever exist on a private server. ��

We are an international Server. We offer support in:

���� ***German*** ����
    ���� ***French*** ����
    ���� ***Spanish*** ����
    ���� ***Russian*** ����
    ���� ***English*** ����
    ���� ***Arabic*** ����

�� Mythic +
    �� Spectate NPC
    �� Solo Queue,
    �� PvP/PvE Armory/Ladder
    �� Transmog
    �� Recruit a Friend

& much more...

will be available on our server. ✨

�� We will also host Mythic+ and 2v2/3v3 tournaments for real money every month ��

�� Our Raids & dungeons are fully working & as close to blizzlike as possible ��

�� Pathfinding 100% working, such as damage and healing done, are not custom balanced like on most private servers but calculated with real blizzard Formulars. ✅

�� We can’t wait to share our development with you guys. Join us now and be a part of our great community! ��

�� http://www.ivalice-server.com ��

Also check out our server trailer. Feedback is appreciated! ��

�� https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQndh7qJPc8&t ��

1) Blizzlike wotlk is crap. Some balance changes are welcomed by most players (stacking soul shard, increasing difficulty of some dungeons/raids, vein/nodes spawning,...). Wotlk is very old expansion and it had its flaws. So it's fine to make changes.
    2) Why should we play on another fresh wotlk with no history? Every admin claims the same things - several months or even years of development, very close to blizzlike experience, pathfinding and other usual stuff that are included in latest WotLK repack.
    3) What about cash shop? What can I buy with cash? Mounts, pets, titles or even SHM?

4) Be creative jesus. It's so boring to read about a new fresh wotlk progressive realm that gonna die in 2-3 months because of low pop. I'm still waiting for someone who will have the balls to pull out successful Wotlk+ (something like Vanilla+) realm with new content and balance patches.

Who designed your website? Seems identical to frostmourne

Bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Solomun View Post
    1) Blizzlike wotlk is crap. Some balance changes are welcomed by most players (stacking soul shard, increasing difficulty of some dungeons/raids, vein/nodes spawning,...). Wotlk is very old expansion and it had its flaws. So it's fine to make changes.
    2) Why should we play on another fresh wotlk with no history? Every admin claims the same things - several months or even years of development, very close to blizzlike experience, pathfinding and other usual stuff that are included in latest WotLK repack.
    3) What about cash shop? What can I buy with cash? Mounts, pets, titles or even SHM?

4) Be creative jesus. It's so boring to read about a new fresh wotlk progressive realm that gonna die in 2-3 months because of low pop. I'm still waiting for someone who will have the balls to pull out successful Wotlk+ (something like Vanilla+) realm with new content and balance patches.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    +1
    +2

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ver&highlight=

-> this explains how he got the Warcry CMS and the Theme. Its not only identical to Frostmourne(s) Assets. it is Frostmourne(s) assets. And this user used to work there. So to me this looks like stolen files and a near identical server replication.

Both run on Azerothcore. The promotion is the exact same. The Website is the same. Its just a copy-pasta of Frostmourne.

My faith for the Project was restored when Xangriffin was removed. But now i'm not so sure.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ver&highlight=

-> this explains how he got the Warcry CMS and the Theme. Its not only identical to Frostmourne(s) Assets. it is Frostmourne(s) assets. And this user used to work there. So to me this looks like stolen files and a near identical server replication.

Both run on Azerothcore. The promotion is the exact same. The Website is the same. Its just a copy-pasta of Frostmourne.

My faith for the Project was restored when Xangriffin was removed. But now i'm not so sure.
    RaxezDev and I were curious as well. They even have the same assets, as original WarcryWoW.
    Lmao, at least do it right.

https://www.ivalice-server.com/media

Yep that does seem sketchy. Stolen 200% . I mean look at the OP thread, how he advertising his server, poor format, zero effort. Stole the files and thinks downloading and installing stock core from Azeroth will somehow bring him players base. Like wake the fuck up, server looks doa. Running a successful server requires dedication, creativity, unique server design and being an honest human being, trust me, thiefs and pathetic individuals have a certain smell to them which players smell a mile away.

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    Them replies ... That server .....
    But these symbols make the thread for me, really .. "���", like every one of them says "the fuck, the fuck, the fuck is this .. shit?" lmao ..

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Them replies ... That server .....
    But these symbols make the thread for me, really .. "���", like every one of them says "the fuck, the fuck, the fuck is this .. shit?" lmao ..
    This is because he just copied it from his Discord Advertisings, these are Emojis which Ac-Web.org can't display

Did not even edited the weird symbols, thats lazy bro foreal.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Their server is crashing constantly and they blame DDOS for that lol. According to one of the GMs, other servers are JEALOUS AND SCARED so they DDOS.