Welcome to AC Web.

[Anyone know these object ID's?][CLASS TRAINERS]

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hiya! does anyone know the object IDS to these?

Also does anyone know of any working class trainers for latest trinitycore with Eluna? I'm after the class trainers as there individual selves not as a all in 1

Thanks!

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Zanix001 View Post
    Hiya! does anyone know the object IDS to these?

Also does anyone know of any working class trainers for latest trinitycore with Eluna? I'm after the class trainers as there individual selves not as a all in 1

Thanks!
    Here is a list of Entry ID's for Class Trainers atleast

Code:
    26329 -- Rogue Trainer
    26328 -- Priest Trainer
    26325 -- Hunter Trainer
    26330 -- Shaman Trainer
    26326 -- Mage Trainer
    26331 -- Warlock Trainer
    26327 -- Paladin Trainer
    26324 -- Druid Trainer
    26329 -- Rogue Trainer
    26332 -- Warrior Trainer
    28474 -- Death Knight Trainer
    Last edited by Tok124; 09-15-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Here is a list of Entry ID's for Class Trainers atleast

Code:
    26329 -- Rogue Trainer
    26328 -- Priest Trainer
    26325 -- Hunter Trainer
    26330 -- Shaman Trainer
    26326 -- Mage Trainer
    26331 -- Warlock Trainer
    26327 -- Paladin Trainer
    26324 -- Druid Trainer
    26329 -- Rogue Trainer
    26332 -- Warrior Trainer
    28474 -- Death Knight Trainer
    Ohh neat, do these teach every single spell to the class? As I need them for a mall so they need to be able to teach everything wasnít 100% sure on what trainer did and didnít
    Thanks for this 😊

Web Developer

Ohh neat, do these teach every single spell to the class? As I need them for a mall so they need to be able to teach everything wasn’t 100% sure on what trainer did and didn’t
    Thanks for this ��
    They do teach all spells yeah. Except from spells that requires class quest like Dire Bear Form. I dont remember if the standard Bear Form also requires a quest. Each class have their own Class Quests as you probably already know. However, you can still add these spells to the trainer if you dont wanna let users run quest to get these spells
    Last edited by Tok124; 09-15-2020 at 12:59 PM.

I got the trainers and there perfect except death knight is the one from the DK area? I found the goblin ID but he don't work haha! this is his ID - 33251
    Is there anyway to fix him? I'll work on it until I get a reply!

Also yeah all good on the druid spells and or shaman totems etc there fine were they are

EDIT, nevermind seems that trinity has made it easier to create class trainers hehe, added it to class trainers and then copied the rogue trainer and made it into the death knight trainer! PERFECT! thanks
    Last edited by Zanix001; 09-16-2020 at 01:16 AM.

Web Developer

I got the trainers and there perfect except death knight is the one from the DK area? I found the goblin ID but he don't work haha! this is his ID - 33251
    Is there anyway to fix him? I'll work on it until I get a reply!

Also yeah all good on the druid spells and or shaman totems etc there fine were they are
    Well, I can see that it doesnt have the correct npcflag in database. Thats atleast one of the problems with it. Im not sure if there are more problems but try this query

Code:
    UPDATE creature_template SET npcflag = 32 WHERE entry = 28516
    - - - Updated - - -

Also i recommend that you try look at the normal trainers. Try figure out how they are made. Because this trainer may not even be an actual trainer. So you will most likely need to give it all the spells and so on. But try atleast to change npcflag to 32 which is used for class trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Well, I can see that it doesnt have the correct npcflag in database. Thats atleast one of the problems with it. Im not sure if there are more problems but try this query

Code:
    UPDATE creature_template SET npcflag = 32 WHERE entry = 28516
    - - - Updated - - -

Also i recommend that you try look at the normal trainers. Try figure out how they are made. Because this trainer may not even be an actual trainer. So you will most likely need to give it all the spells and so on. But try atleast to change npcflag to 32 which is used for class trainer.
    I’ll make a death knight and see if it has any spells haha otherwise I’ll just copy the SQL query from a trainer that already exists then just change the npc ID and re enter the query that way, thanks for the help.

still chasing these object ID’s though haha!

EDIT: death knight trainer works fine, did the entire DK quest line to make sure they function correctly, couple of small bugs nothing a respawn on the lich king couldnt fix hahaha! But the trainer in my mall has all the spells there and is working as normal
    Last edited by Zanix001; 09-17-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Web Developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I’ll make a death knight and see if it has any spells haha otherwise I’ll just copy the SQL query from a trainer that already exists then just change the npc ID and re enter the query that way, thanks for the help.

still chasing these object ID’s though haha!

EDIT: death knight trainer works fine, did the entire DK quest line to make sure they function correctly, couple of small bugs nothing a respawn on the lich king couldnt fix hahaha! But the trainer in my mall has all the spells there and is working as normal
    Great ! Try and see how the original trainer is created and/or look up a guide on how to make a trainer. And just transfer spells from original trainer to goblin trainer. But most guides is outdated unfortunately. But if you have some basic experience on TrinityCore's database and with the SQL Language then you should be able to follow the guides anyway. But it would definitily look more cool if all the trainers is goblin But yeah. that also depends on what you use your server for. If you just running a test server to learn more about how it all works and to have fun with friends ingame then you probably dont need to care to make the goblin in to a real class trainer for DK. But if you actually have random people who play your server then you should definitely look in to it

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, About your objects. I strongly recommend you to look on WMV (Wow Model Viewer) That shows all objects that exists in all your MPQ Files

- - - Updated - - -

I have fixed the names of the m2 files for you now
    be_banner01.m2 <== Red Flag
    he_banner_01.m2 <== Blue Flag

i will see if i can also find the spawn id for them

- - - Updated - - -

Try any of these ID's please
    19049, 181585, 187358, 196871, 196872, 202193, 186983, 202192

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm. I fixed this for you. I started my test server. Im surprised that it even started haha

181585 = Red Flag
    196871 = Blue Flag

- - - Updated - - -

But oh well. I save all messages so that you and everyone else gets an idea on how to find the IDs but i post a little guide too here

First download and start WMV and search for "Flag" or "Banner" if thats what ur looking for. Once you find the object you can see the name of the m2 file. When you have the m2 filename go in your dbc folder and find GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc and convert the file to csv using dbcutil. Open the converted csv file with any text editor and search for the m2 file in there. But VERY IMPORTANT to exclude the .m2 part. So just search be_banner01 or he_banner_01 and you will be able to find the objects there. The take a look at the first value on that row. That is your displayid. Now that you have the displayid open HeidiSQL and search example
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM gameobject_template WHERE displayid IN (6794, 9050);
    This will return a list of all objects using this displayid. And there you also see the entry id for these objects. So after that just go ingame and try spawn all objects with .gobject add <entry>
    Last edited by Tok124; 09-18-2020 at 01:48 AM.