Welcome to AC Web.

Solocraft/Autobalance for Trinitycore

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi,

Is there any way to add solocraft/autobalance to the latest trinitycore?

I would just use the BrooksTech repack/azerothcore, but I prefer trinitycore to azerothcore and I've made some core changes that I would like to preserve.

I've google searched for this for a little while, but wasn't finding anything recent. And if it is not too difficult to implement myself, I would be willing to try to do so, although I'm not sure where to start.

(I guess as a last resort I could just go into worldserver.conf and set the hp/damage/etc. for every creature to 1/x where x=recommended # of players in the instance. But it would be a bit tedious to swap those values every time I entered/exited a dungeon.)

Thanks,
    GnarBroK

Last edited by leechking; 09-13-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks for this, I'll look into trying to convert it to trinity.

If you need further help, I think I can.. to the best of my abilities and knowledge, which is limited, unfortunately..

Hey,
    I actually discovered that there is a working autobalance patch on trinitycore in their custom content section. Just in case anyone else is looking for autobalance and ends up in this thread!

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It's not often when someone comments back with the best solution found, at least not around here.