Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamni View Post
    tu no has estado en el repositorio ni idea de quien seas, es el mismo de LatinCoreBFA.
    you have not been in the repository or idea who you are, it is the same as LatinCoreBFA.
    I can assure you it's not the same.

Is there any particular reason why no matter how many times I change the realm type I always get locked into PVP and get the error "You can't have an Alliance and Horde character on PVP realm" When it's literally been set to Normal and RP and I also have warmode or whatever turned off in the config files. It's like I'm locked into PVP no matter what settings I change. Is this a "feature" of the free version of the repack? If so then I'll find another repack.

here Mamni, this is your latinocore.

gitlab .com /Varjgard/LatinCore_GIT_FINAL_2020_09_05_1415

Quote Originally Posted by Varjgard View Post
    here Mamni, this is your latinocore.

gitlab .com /Varjgard/LatinCore_GIT_FINAL_2020_09_05_1415
    Купи у меня репак за 500$. Самый лучший. Супер.
    Buy a repack from me for 500 $ . The best. Super.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-8-2-5-(32638)

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

Go away dirtbag, you have nothing working on your repack. Even talents don't work. Don't waste your time with this leecher.
    BFACore is the most complete BFA repack available, dont believe this rem999 guy he wants to scam your money.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

We all know that REM's repack is just compiled old AshamaneCore without any working content.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Go away dirtbag, you have nothing working on your repack. Even talents don't work. Don't waste your time with this leecher.
    BFACore is the most complete BFA repack available, dont believe this rem999 guy he wants to scam your money.
    Ну ты в обще попала. Теперь ты купишь за 1000$. Улавливаешь мысль? Дальше будет в той же прогрессии.
    Well, you got into the general. Now you will buy for 1000$. Do you catch the thought? Further it will be in the same progression.

If anyone has any actual knowledge about this repack I would still like a little help if y'all are done arguing. I've been out of the scene for a while but being forced PVP is kind of crazy. no matter what I change the realm still stays as pvp and I cant have both factions on the same account.

Edit: I also asked in the discord but the messages have been deleted and I still haven't had help yet.

Edit2: Also am I only allowed to have 1 GM level account? I try to create a new account and set the gmlevel in the world cmd window and i keep getting a warning saying my security isnt high enough for that action. I have it set in navicat but the changes done take effect. This is a disaster. I can't change much of anything.
    Last edited by ZeroEXE; 09-16-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEXE View Post
    If anyone has any actual knowledge about this repack I would still like a little help if y'all are done arguing. I've been out of the scene for a while but being forced PVP is kind of crazy. no matter what I change the realm still stays as pvp and I cant have both factions on the same account.

Edit: I also asked in the discord but the messages have been deleted and I still haven't had help yet.

Edit2: Also am I only allowed to have 1 GM level account? I try to create a new account and set the gmlevel in the world cmd window and i keep getting a warning saying my security isnt high enough for that action. I have it set in navicat but the changes done take effect. This is a disaster. I can't change much of anything.
    Ask us again in the Discord.

just a question can i run this solo and offline?
    just asking i have been trying for over a weak to find a repack that works enough that i can play the MOP addon.

So anyone interested in removing the 'Free Core' limits (like 5 player limit, removing the ad, ...) for free since this is a big violation of the GPL terms?

nope. maybe we should just remove the whole free core and keep only donator version, free repack is old anyway. only donator core gets updated.
    Last edited by Varjgard; 09-17-2020 at 06:32 PM.

nope. maybe we should just remove the whole free core and keep only donator version, free repack is old anyway. only donator core gets updated.
    as soon as you ship a binary from the core you have to ship the source too without any additional fee if its donator only.

Otherwise you will see some donator leaks soon

arent you fabian from arctium?

i guess we could change it so that there is only donator version, which has the source too.
    i have tought about removing the free version, it is old and buggy. some donators already have access to source.
    Last edited by Varjgard; 09-18-2020 at 09:19 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    arent you fabian from arctium?

i guess we could change it so that there is only donator version, which has the source too.
    i have tought about removing the free version, it is old and buggy. some donators already have access to source.
    Удали бесплатную версию. И перейди в другой раздел. Вот по этому адресу.
    Remove the free version. And go to another section. Here at this address.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/forumdi...83-Marketplace