Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Imagine being serious

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    lmao mod
    https://i.imgur.com/ltJSWaM.png
    i want it taken down immediately

if not, ac-web will be taken down.

------------------------------------------------

if u are actually that stupid to believe what i said above, leave this forum and never come back

WiFiHaxR is a fucking indian pedo

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

I doubt Exiled infracted you due to (dis)believing what you wrote, you were infracted for being racist - period.

Don't be racist, then you won't get infracted for doing so. Simple.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I doubt Exiled infracted you due to (dis)believing what you wrote, you were infracted for being racist - period.

Don't be racist, then you won't get infracted for doing so. Simple.
    nah. i want this infraction taken down immediately otherwise reporting to jargs. its pure bullshit. - period.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    nah. i want this infraction taken down immediately otherwise reporting to jargs. its pure bullshit. - period.
    You've already reported something to Jargs according to previous posts, but I'm genuinely curious - what do you think Jargs is going to do? He hasn't done anything about the attacks by WiFiHaxR so I doubt he would care about a worthless infraction.

xD

- - - Updated - - -

You got the infraction due to the contents of your post (a racist remark) not for any other reason. I'm well within my rights to give harsher punitive actions if I were enforce all forms of malicious posts like other moderators have but I feel that limits the typical AC-Web users freedom of opinion. It's just an infraction man.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Exileḏ View Post
    It's just an infraction man.
    ^^

Why are you mad that using indian as an insult is met with an infraction? Would you like us to use your home country as an insult?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    You've already reported something to Jargs according to previous posts, but I'm genuinely curious - what do you think Jargs is going to do? He hasn't done anything about the attacks by WiFiHaxR so I doubt he would care about a worthless infraction.
    WiFiHaxR is my brother and he is dumb, excuse him for ddosing, i told him not to

- - - Updated - - -

xD

- - - Updated - - -

You got the infraction due to the contents of your post (a racist remark) not for any other reason. I'm well within my rights to give harsher punitive actions if I were enforce all forms of malicious posts like other moderators have but I feel that limits the typical AC-Web users freedom of opinion. It's just an infraction man.
    fuck u anti-racist dumbfuck u are probably indian too die in a fucking trashcan thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mathix View Post
    Why are you mad that using indian as an insult is met with an infraction? Would you like us to use your home country as an insult?
    r u indian as well fucking MATRIX?

So glad to see this asshole banned. I've seen his recent comments - definitely deserved a BAN IMO.

He sounds very similar to his retarded ass brother. Watch, he's going to read this and "attempt" to DDOS me too now.

Funserver Grandmaster

Imagine getting so mad at only an infraction, after harassing several members for the last several WEEKS. Dude deserved more and I'm thankful he finally got a ban. How are you going to sit in a support thread, offer no assistance and then attack people in the thread?

This is the type of cancer that the emulation community can do without. I'm so fucking happy Exiled is around because Jargs wouldnt have ever done anything about it.

See you in a week man.
    Now see this is worth a ban. Being racist is, why all this BLM shit is going on. Nice ban on this.

Quote Originally Posted by WiFiHaxR View Post
    Now see this is worth a ban. Being racist is, why all this BLM shit is going on. Nice ban on this.
    Your attacks mean nothing and aren't working. Why is this guy not banned again?

Bruh

See you in a week man.
    Week?
    Damn you're being kind, that kind of stuff deserves a permaban ayy

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    LMAO I love triggering you guys. Thx for 1 year ban <3