Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am Back!

Angry Strong believing i got scammed over AnyDesk (BeAware)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...CMS-Bugtracker

Hi i noticed this post after one person from community of their sended me. I didn't know things get stealed that easy untill i did expirience it aswell.

However one person under name "[GER]IceNet" helped out through discord mainly, then asked me for a permission to access through AnyDesk (Yes i know it is my fault to allow someone, especialy unkown as him), however i did it, its past, its over, but i can atleast warn you as he also offer some type of hosting service, just to stay warned, that this what happened to me, doesn't happen to you.

I've had to carry a baby for a bit, so i couldn't respond to each reply, however i've noticed somethings going down in bar like its upload or downloading i was like wtf could be in app that is used to share screen. However once i went in file transfer i noticed he's transfering file from one "Premium Theme" I wont name it. First time it got aborted, second time, it actually finished as by the time i came to pc, it was nearly done. I quickly clicked "Disconnect" but it was over. In logs it doesn't show transfer, but yes that was kind of my expirience.
    So this is just a warn for all you, not sure about his name on ac-web.org. Stay Aware, dont be dumm and believe to people like i did, people obviously never change. You can call this as accusation or however you want, but i dont have a reason to claim someone did something if i wasn't sure, and he have milions of reasons to claim that he actually didn't do it, and that he makes OP money, and bla bla. But at the end, after recieving this thread from one member, in which is also confirmed that the project leader of community i was using doesn't have really great past i have hard time believing that all he told me over PM and how he tried to calm me down, was just an act to prevent future ask about it. However this is just opened topic for people that maybe will expirience something i have expirienced. As this aint joke, i've worked to pay for theme, cooder spended his time to make that theme. If i notice theme used by someone, or even modified or anything. I'll write more here.. Till then just stay warned.
    Last edited by Rogue; 05-22-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Some facts/informations:

- Anydesk logs all file transfers (if you don't find it, it didn't happened)
    - The owner from FusionGen is not the owner from project nightfall
    - You said you saw it twice, why didn't you cancel it? Or screened?
    - A few days ago you had a heated discussion with him about laws
    - Why are you the first to complain about him? After you discussed? You left him on your PC when you don't know him at all?

IceNet is known on AC/TC/FusionGen/Other forums
    So he isn't unknown

There are some contradictions in the whole story
    Last edited by Tomatopower; 05-22-2020 at 09:02 PM.

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatopower View Post
    Some facts/informations:

- The owner from FusionGen is not the owner from project nightfall
    - Why are you the first to complain about him? After you discussed? You left him on your PC when you don't know him at all?

IceNet is known on AC/TC/FusionGen/Other forums
    So he isn't unknown

There are some contradictions in the whole story
    So i believe your talking about your self, in third person. Very very nice!
    We've tested it, this aint true. You cant see in logs transfers.
    Yes i saw two, first was aborted, second was finished.
    It was not heated discussion, it was only giving my point. However in previous conversations i've never had issues with him, nor that made me otherwise thinking diffrently of him, even allowing him to touch on my machine, probably showed i have some trust. Untill i noticed that he's upload theme that i didn't allow him to do so
    Why are you the first to complain about him? After you discussed? You left him on your PC when you don't know him at all?
    I believed in fact that he's hosting those people that he's actually fair person, but hey i should have been warned with only bugtracker i recieved from him, that is created from darksider, for which i also have proof i recieved of him, aswell with license and with extension required for it to run, so explain to me, from where did he get that bugtracker so can share it around??? From what i know darksider didn't approve him. So how your explaining that???? Since i also readed thread in topic, that you obviously skipped. What is your excuse on all that?
    What should be my reason for lying? why would i accuse, and waste my time if things i said could ruin my reputation, for which by the way i dont care, just wanna stay clear with community, and he obviously cared that much that he had to have it. Its obvious why he have done what he have done, but why would i lie about it? give me one good reason for that, just one good reason???

For what reason i would accuse him for stealing of me? because i want attention?
    I know what i have seen before i clicked "Disconnect" I dont know if your him, but this time people will know true behind all these.

This is closed story. Next time use your main account, so we can see who exactly are you Till then, dont waste my time with new account created.

UPDATE: He started removing messages from private messages )) Very nice )
    Last edited by Rogue; 05-22-2020 at 09:16 PM.

You asked him for the bugtracker. Who's not fair?
    He said, it's from darksider and it's leaked on other forums.

Who i am is not important. I'm a member of fusiongen discord who knows him.

You are the first person which has problems with him. He helped a lot people, has access to some servers (on mine too), why he doesn't scam them?

I am Back!

proof3.png

This is about bugtracker

He did share it to me, he gave me all that i need to run it.

You obviously dont know that person that well, or your him. There's no other way.
    and after i written last comment, he started removing Private Messages in Discord loool where it was link, where i asked him for license loool.. I love kids like you.. now trying to cover your ass, after you got busted.

@Exiled please checkout his ip, and please ask him for some sort of vertification, as i believe this person is actual IceNet, as from momment i've said i can proof he started removing PM's but ofcourse i've saved some photos ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatopower View Post
    You asked him for the bugtracker. Who's not fair?
    He said, it's from darksider and it's leaked on other forums.

Who i am is not important. I'm a member of fusiongen discord who knows him.

You are the first person which has problems with him. He helped a lot people, has access to some servers (on mine too), why he doesn't scam them?
    I believe i aint first person, as i stated in thread first. i have reason to believe that they work together. However, from this point i wont reply to you anymore, as i have no longer attention to waste my time on scammers.
    Last edited by Rogue; 05-22-2020 at 09:37 PM.

https://imgur.com/a/OvMTS7K

Why don't you show where you ask him about it?
    You are talking about fair persons, but you are not a fair person yourself.

Yes, he removed messages, like the bugtracker file, so u can't download it anymore. Is it forbidden? No.

https://imgur.com/a/OvMTS7K

Why don't you show where you ask him about it?
    You are talking about fair persons, but you are not a fair person yourself.

Yes, he removed messages, like the bugtracker file, so u can't download it anymore. Is it forbidden? No.

Please show the proofs (uncensored!)

I kindly asked you to provide me a trace file that traces all the activities done on the AnyDesk session. I reviewed it and it showed no sign of that transfer you mentioned from ever taking place.

I took my time to help you and try to understand your situation as i value my community. Yeah i did try to calm you through DM as well, you were going ham in our public channels, displaying false accusations to hundreds of people.. Am i wrong to do so?

Nonetheless, i'm trying to stay as neutral as i can within this. I don't know if he stole anything, i doubt it tho as i've had close communication with IceNet for a long time. I only recently started talking to you.

I tried to replicate the things you said even and i wasn't seeing what you said you saw.

Honestly i tried to do a lot if not everything i could to help you best possibly. in its entirety its not my responsability to even help you. You let IceNet Control your machine, thus you gave permission for anything that happened to happen regardless if it happened or not.

I've yet to see some hard-evidence backing up this accusation. Until then these are just empty words.

And i'm sorry i wasn't able to replicate so that your words became the truth?

- OMGhixD

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    I kindly asked you to provide me a trace file that traces all the activities done on the AnyDesk session. I reviewed it and it showed no sign of that transfer you mentioned from ever taking place.

I took my time to help you and try to understand your situation as i value my community. Yeah i did try to calm you through DM as well, you were going ham in our public channels, displaying false accusations to hundreds of people.. Am i wrong to do so?

Nonetheless, i'm trying to stay as neutral as i can within this. I don't know if he stole anything, i doubt it tho as i've had close communication with IceNet for a long time. I only recently started talking to you.

I tried to replicate the things you said even and i wasn't seeing what you said you saw.

Honestly i tried to do a lot if not everything i could to help you best possibly. in its entirety its not my responsability to even help you. You let IceNet Control your machine, thus you gave permission for anything that happened to happen regardless if it happened or not.

I've yet to see some hard-evidence backing up this accusation. Until then these are just empty words.

And i'm sorry i wasn't able to replicate so that your words became the truth?

- OMGhixD
    Wont bother even talking with you two anymore regardless to it as obviously your protecting him. However after i replied here i have evidence about bugtracker aswell, he started removing messages from discord where he sended and all that... It only shows me what type of people i am dealing with. Wont waste my time no longer on any of you. I've seen all, no reasons to lie regardless to him uploading my theme if it didn't happen, however it did happen, and i will continue repeating this. This conversation beetwen you, me and him is over. Who is ready to risk and host on his hosting and do whatever for whatever in future reason they can. I know what happened to me, and my eyes seen what he have done. Will someone else believe me or you, its on them.
    Yes i did allow him, because i kind of had trust, it was dump of me, but it made me also realise who i am dealing with...
    Next time will go more smart.

I dont know what reason would it have to be for me false make accusation against him, but from what i have seen, and what i have seen in test, it only confirmed that i was right. One day i believe files might appear, if he took zip file he will have hard time encrypting it, however.. wont no more discuss this with you or him. Everything was cool, untill i saw it happening.

Have a good night.

Dude if you let some one work on your PC via teamdesk or any other app at least take a look of what they are doing... lets say you have something broken in ur house and u call someone that you dont know to fix it, will you let the person stay around while you go shoping or something? just a litle exemple to show you how stupid this is

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Dude if you let some one work on your PC via teamdesk or any other app at least take a look of what they are doing... lets say you have something broken in ur house and u call someone that you dont know to fix it, will you let the person stay around while you go shoping or something? just a litle exemple to show you how stupid this is
    For example it is a "baby" responssible person should put in first possition his family,what do you think crying baby will tell its ok i can wait? lol , so yeah i had to carry baby for a second. Still it was stupid that i left PC and it was even more stupid that i left him on PC however i believe lesson is now learned. This is just an warning for you all. It is to late anyways for changes, it happened, and its over. But yeah. Every like 15 seconds i would put a look not expecting to see nothing unusual, but yeah just when i dropped baby to her mother i noticed it. Look its over, just wanted to warn everyone else. Cheers and bye.
    Last edited by Rogue; 05-23-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Ok i get you... good luck bye bro

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    Woah ... Such drama, sorry to hear you had to go through all this man ... AnyDesk is good though, indeed.

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by brunolopes View Post
    Ok i get you... good luck bye bro
    All good man

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    Woah ... Such drama, sorry to hear you had to go through all this man ... AnyDesk is good though, indeed.
    Its not like drama, i've felt kind of sick of people who steal and then later use it as their, someone paid for it man, and someone spend his time to create it, it is unfair that someone as OMG and that person takes things like they belong to them, and then later act like nothing happened. I feel sorry for all web developers as i believe that some expirienced developers aswell go through all this, and the worst part is, that you cannot stop it from happening.

I just wanted to share this, to show people, and to try and warn them, atleast not to give any info to them, as i have obviously did, as darksider in one momment did to this OMG.
    Once you earn things you start to appriciate them, but till then i have feeling for all they like, they will continue doing it they will scamm and lie, as that is probably the best they learned.

I know AnyDesk is good, kind of used it for work aswell. But yeah never thought i'll expirience something like this through it. For next time i will go more safe, and will check with who i do share screen. Thanks for support man!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    All good man

Its not like drama, i've felt kind of sick of people who steal and then later use it as their, someone paid for it man, and someone spend his time to create it, it is unfair that someone as OMG and that person takes things like they belong to them, and then later act like nothing happened. I feel sorry for all web developers as i believe that some expirienced developers aswell go through all this, and the worst part is, that you cannot stop it from happening.

I just wanted to share this, to show people, and to try and warn them, atleast not to give any info to them, as i have obviously did, as darksider in one momment did to this OMG.
    Once you earn things you start to appriciate them, but till then i have feeling for all they like, they will continue doing it they will scamm and lie, as that is probably the best they learned.

I know AnyDesk is good, kind of used it for work aswell. But yeah never thought i'll expirience something like this through it. For next time i will go more safe, and will check with who i do share screen. Thanks for support man!
    Excuse me?.. Darksider didn't give me anything for free. I payed the full price for everything i acquired. Sure i did happen to get the bugtracker module, but i told the module creator i'd pay the full price if he just contacted me. I never heard from him. I also didn't end up using it for more than a few months (2-3) and shortly after i deleted it and honestly never cared to find it again. That being said, i never released it, never gave it away. AND a lot of people asked for me to send it to them. Yet i never did. Not even when high value trades were suggested. I also took your situation into accountant and i checked everything i could check to back up your story. But i found nothing. I asked for evidence and i got nothing.

You cant honestly believe i am suppose to do things dependant on what your are SAYING and solely that? A trusted member cant just be slapped in the face and banned because you whom has been here on my discord server for a mere max 2 weeks contra his year contribution.

Tell me i'm in the wrong, tell me i'm in the right. I cant satisfy everyone.