Welcome to AC Web.
    running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.

WoW-WoTLK like graphics in Unreal Engine 4?!?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

What did I stumble upon ... Quite interesting, surprisingly I'm one of those that would prefer these graphics in WoW in general, but specifically 3.3.5a ...
    Last edited by AwkwardDev; 05-22-2020 at 05:56 AM.

oh my lord i think i fell in love with that scenery thank you for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Same here! It's awesome really ... Makes me think again of making an own game ... It will definitely look something of the sort and the mechanics will be much more intricate than World of Warcrafts.
    While WoW is a key factor in my life whether I realize it or not, it's departure in the latest expansions from role playing makes me a bit disappointed.

There's a bunch more videos from the same guy.

I am Back!

I like those, but honestly that aint wow i know, atleast not to me. I like current graphics of wow, if copy of wow was ever made, that kind of would be one good copy with kind of real graphic.

WoW will always have special place in my heart. When i started playing wow i did it because of graphics the way it looks i dont know, was unique, so special and nice, especially durotar.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The graphics overall construction is unique due to the way it's made, all coded proprietarily under Blizzard's game developers supervision at the very least. They follow a unique paradigm which remains well tied together and close to the books which the whole series of Warcraft and derivatives are based on.