Welcome to AC Web.

[WOTLK] Nixos 80 - blizzlike server - 3.3.5a

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Hello everyone,

here is the website: http://nixos-wow.sk/

welcome to our new blizzlike WoW - Wrath of the Lich King server. We will strongly focus to create CZ/SK (czech and slovakia) community. Don't hesitate because the quests and other things are still in English but there is a chance that someone would not undestarnd english in few cases. We are still in developing phase which means that we are trying to find new web-developers, GMs and others to perfectly run the server. If you are interested in joining the Admin team, you are totally welcome to post your application at our forum.

At this moment we can offer followings:

1. Stable WoW connection
    2. Possibility to achieve very rare achievments like "World first level 80" and many others
    3. Working Battleground system from 10lvl
    4. Functioning Group Finder from 15lvl
    5. Working Naxxramas raid
    6. Friendly GM-team.
    7. And many other

Please join us at our server and I hope you are going to have some fun and hopefully we can hear each other at some raid.

Kind sincerely
    Last edited by tipek471; 05-15-2020 at 12:13 PM. Reason: update

Please change the forum CMS. He is too old. Put XenForo

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    "He" is old but gold, although another forum theme would be better, indeed ... And the bigger deal is that the server seems offline. :/

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by PivanDepolo View Post
    Its all about theme, phpbb is good, but some better theme would do it

goodluck with server

Quote Originally Posted by PivanDepolo View Post
    Hello there. First of all I need to say that my English is not perfect and I am making too many mistakes in every sentence. Please forgive me. It is such a nice idea but there is one problem and that is that I am not a web-site developer and I don't know how to change it or even edit it. Therefore I am still seeking for developers specially for web-site developers who might help me. Actually I can offer you money in exchange of your help and we can continue with other things if it might be interesting offer for you. I am also looking for some web-design developers and you may consider this. As I sad I am searching for some developers. Thank you so much for your comment but unfortunately I do not know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    "He" is old but gold, although another forum theme would be better, indeed ... And the bigger deal is that the server seems offline. :/
    Hello there, I sad it before my English is seriously bad and I am sorry for that. I hope you can understand my answer. First of all I need to say that I am not web-developer and that is the reason why I did not change the forum. Maybe you might consider to help me with that and I can send you money in exchange. And if you are interested in another things to help me to fix them then You might consider another co-operation.
    Another thing is that the server is not offline and It is always online. But sometimes I turn down the server because I am still trying to fix problems with server. Did you check this information online or did you try to connect to the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinos19 View Post
    Its all about theme, phpbb is good, but some better theme would do it

goodluck with server
    Yeah it is true, but I do not know how to change it. Thank you so much for your support

bump

PLATINUM SHOP

good luck.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    bump
    What does it mean?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bring Up My Post, used to promote a thread back into most recent, while there is not exactly a new content for a new post to be made. Keeps the thread on top and easily noticeable.