Welcome to AC Web.

Do you think it is difficult to write music yourself?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Do you think it is difficult to write music yourself?

If I'm not mistaken, in order to learn how to write music, you need to start making arrangements and backing tracks from scratch. This is the necessary minimum of knowledge, without which it is impossible to write anything worthwhile. And you can learn real professionalism only with sufficient practice, patience and perseverance.

I've been into writing, I've made some rap songs.
    Yes, you need skill, and music has an 'structure' you must follow, otherwise your lyrics won't match the melody/instrumental and won't seem structured at all!

If you don’t know where to start, then a practical guide on writing music Everything You Need to Get Started will be very useful to you. here a lot of interesting information has been collected that will help you

Light of the Crusade

Music theory's no joke.

if you have the desire, creativity then probably you will be able.

running amongst ghouls ..

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    Hmm, begs the question, writing music or lyrics? I myself get lost logically. Making a composition, now a days with modern tools is quite different than the classical ways, however notes did not change, they only expanded and got more complex. As for lyrics, it takes a good bit from poetry, words of choice - pronunciation versus meaning must match well with both culture and rhythm in order to produce something which will be regarded more often as "successful" than now. Adding to that are emotional modes of people, it depends highly on them how they will regard a certain piece of art, I myself experience it too with the Balkan's oriental-infused music, popfolk or "chalga" as they call it here - I hate that, always will and I'm Arab, I'm supposed to like oriental music and I do, a lot but the classical compositions.
    I myself focus on the expansion that technology brings into composition and making of music, using computer to mathematically explain everything there is for sound is just about enough for me and this level of "completion" is what I love about making modern music with modern means, although I do not mind having old compositions of classical or "simpler" music involved in my schemes.
    Take this from a professional sound engineer making his own hardware and software for a digital recording studio. ^_^

This is a great example of complexity and style of rhythm:

Should anyone dare analyze the notal differences with respect to hertz and decibel scales.

To answer the question, composing - no it's quite easy once the idea is explained and analyzed - it's mathematical.
    Writing lyrics - depends ... Whether I feel inspiration and connection with the idea, could force myself and make it work but then it's not the same.
    Last edited by AwkwardDev; 05-19-2020 at 01:05 PM.

It all depends on your talents. If you have a talent level of Mozart or Chopin, or Sting then you can try your efforts in writing music. I prefer to listen to music written by talented people. I like Instrumental music. I also use this music in my work when I create commercials. Instrumental music https://maxkomusic.com/ is a great option for Background Music for Video. The advantage is that you use music that is already there and lives and you can close your eyes and imagine a video series that wakes up in your imagination while listening

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, in order to learn how to write music, you need to start making arrangements and backing tracks from scratch. This is the necessary minimum of knowledge, without which it is impossible to write anything worthwhile. And you can learn real professionalism only with sufficient practice, patience and perseverance.
    Yes you are right. To create music you need to have talent. I work in marketing. And I often choose background music for videos on https://taketones.com/tags/high-energy. I am amazed by the creativity of the musicians. How well the mood and the musical series are clearly chosen. Such music can give a storm of emotions and improve perception
    Last edited by delikara; 06-20-2020 at 04:29 PM.